Mobs getting bugged

Hey guys,

someone know how to fix mobs? If you use bravery cape mobs go to position where the bravery cape was used and sometimes when you hitting mobs they will get bugged and you can't kill them.

Thanks for answers!
Sincerely,

ReFresh

Edited by ReFresh

I'll be always helpful! 👊 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

@WeedHex Already have compared the default novaline char_state.cpp with my actual file - no differences was found, also I have already copied a data/monsters from another serverfiles and also checked mob_proto -> folder - everything seems to be same as official.

I'll be always helpful! 👊 

• Premium
1 hour ago, ReFresh said:

@WeedHex Already have compared the default novaline char_state.cpp with my actual file - no differences was found, also I have already copied a data/monsters from another serverfiles and also checked mob_proto -> folder - everything seems to be same as official.

And you still have the problem?

What's your testing enviorment? a live server a vps or your localhost? Since SyncPosition is handled by packet system if either there's too much packet traffic and/or mysql traffic on your server (table flooding and query attacks affects packet transmission as well, tested recently on a 600.000 query request login packet took longer than 3m to be recived while attack packet took around 34s) or your hosting has not enough specs you will experience issues like this. By any chance did you added some system/function or edited existing ones using packet transmission or sql statements? if so make sure your code is clean and well thought with no "endless iteration of long operation sent through packet, recived and for each result a new query to..."alike system. Again (really) low specs "might" lead to this (i'm not 100% sure), more likely is something with code. If I were you I'd take a look for changes in SyncPosition system if you did any. If you kept track of your implementation with backups before adding anything new I also suggest to try different versions of both game and client and see if the bug has always existed or appeared after adding/editing something.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...