Enemy Total War Trees

Shogun

• Premium

M2 Download Center

This is the hidden content, please
( Internal )

Hello everyone,

Although I may have released these trees from the game Enemy Total War before, they were mostly not working and those which worked had their lighting totally off so they were not really usable. 

So today I finally converted all the trees (135), corrected the lighting and changed the color palette of the textures to match the one in Metin2.

Besides normal trees there is also a good number of dead trees, shrubs, and, handy for your christmas maps, lots of snowy trees. There are no fall versions though, all the leaves are green, but you can always open the composite maps in Paint.NET and play with the levels/hue menus.

Spoiler

0134041XRFcab.jpg.8901a40936a0ea22d4e02f
013404rfg6bab.jpg.014b5b77fe317b4d7c64f5

• Metin2 Dev 27
  • Eyes 1
  • Not Good 1
  • Think 1
  • Lmao 1
  • Good 11
  • Love 3
  • Love 30

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Am 26.11.2018 um 15:19 schrieb Shogun:

Hello everyone,

Although I may have released these trees from the game Enemy Total War before, they were mostly not working and those which worked had their lighting totally off so they were not really usable. 

So today I finally converted all the trees (135), corrected the lighting and changed the color palette of the textures to match the one in Metin2.

Besides normal trees there is also a good number of dead trees, shrubs, and, handy for your christmas maps, lots of snowy trees. There are no fall versions though, all the leaves are green, but you can always open the composite maps in Paint.NET and play with the levels/hue menus.

Heres a screenshot with some of the trees:

1XRFcab.jpg

Zoomed in to see the general quality. It's inferior to the Oblivion trees in general but still better than ymir's.

rfg6bab.jpg

Download 63 MB

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

• 1 year later...

Announcements

• Similar Content

• Activity

1. 60

Inbuild GR2 Animation

2. 2