Gloss Correction ( Armors 0 to 70 )

AZICKO

• Management

M2 Download Center

This is the hidden content, please
( Internal )

Hello !

I share a lot of work, a month and a week to correct the armor brilliance from level 0 to 70!

Download

This is the hidden content, please

Give me your opinion about this ! And sorry for my bad english I'm French :)

• Metin2 Dev 102
  • Eyes 3
  • Dislove 2
  • Angry 1
  • Not Good 1
  • Sad 1
  • Think 3
  • Scream 1
  • Lmao 1
  • Good 30
  • Love 9
  • Love 105

• Management

Wow!

I saw that the armorings made are currently up to that of level 70.
Will there be a future update that will also include the latest releases? (From Blue Steel onwards)

As I am working on a project that is going to improve the negative aspects that are currently on Metin2. (Map graphics, mobs, armor etc.) I am very interested in this work.

I'm looking for opportunities as Community Manager/Tester

The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. 

It's a very mean and nasty place, and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. 

You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard you hit. 

It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward; how much you can take and keep moving forward. 

That's how winning is done! Now, if you know what you're worth, then go out and get what you're worth. 

But you gotta be willing to take the hits, and not pointing fingers saying you ain't where you wanna be because of him, or her, or anybody. 

Cowards do that and that ain't you. You're better than that! 

• Management

I will try to correct all the textures (mobs, mounts & costumes included) , I have already done the weapons (0 to 92) , the 105 (armors & weapons) and Blue Steel (Warrior M)

Thank you all for your reviews !

• Metin2 Dev 1
  • Good 1
  • Love 5

3 hours ago, ReFresh said:

@Mei Can't see the differences before. You could show it on two screens in the video OLD/NEW. Not after some minutes show the difference.

Just if you want use in your game for test.. Where is problem?

@Mei Nice idea, waiting for other work. Thank you so much for share with community.

• Love 1

8 minutes ago, ReFresh said:

I don't think armors looks better than before. But it's my opinion.

You can see the differences in the spoiler.

He upgrade all armors free, you too? I dont know why all has more words than thanks..

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Metin2 Dev 2
  • Good 1
  • Love 1
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, ReFresh said:

@Cunoo You didn't understand me. I don't hate his work. I only said I don't like it. For me it looks worse than it was.

No, I understand.. But look at.. If you post for example:

Thank you, but I dont like this and here is my work: bla bla img/gif what you want..

I dont have problem..

Just you only post, I do not like this bla bla my work is better... Tidal value 0..

I think we will agree he and other peoples is reason why we have chance for create "my" servers..

Thats all what I want say.. I´m happy if anyone post free work for other free..

This is not flame for you, thats something to think about, but its really free for all..

Peace..

• Premium

hace 6 horas, ReFresh dijo:

@Cunoo I can do much better things around graphic details but I don't need it and I don't have a time for it. I'm glad too when someone help me or post a free stuff. :) 

Well nobody cares? This is how they were supposed to look, that's why the field in the database is called specular, because it´s supposed to change the reflection not just the brightness as it was. It's explained in this post from 4 years ago, in the second part:

https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/metin2-pserver-guides-strategies/3514142-tutorial-save-dds-photoshop-reflection-effect.html

Now go whine somewhere else.

• Metin2 Dev 2
  • Love 5

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Announcements

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.