Remove sermaya(Gaya) yang tab show 0 Yang

Hi,  I want remove sermaya(gaya) system for monetary yang tab image.png.f63b0dc7fb95d485522d36753419d34e.png 

And put the slot back in Invetory where it was normally.  So  I remove it from where it was in client root/uitaskbar.py and locale/taskbar.py,  and  I put the tab where must be normally  in inventory in:   root/uiinventory.py and locale/inventorywindow.py,

BUT NOW IT SHOWS ME  0 YANG     image.png.2efbbf73963073e12c02714d111a3f71.png    and I have 14kk Yang in inventory but still shows me 0 Yang.... :(

And yes the yang limit is taken, max yang is 9.9kkkkk

But I don't know exacly why and where to modify to show me the yang...

Strange caz in  pickmoneydoalog show me  the yang  image.png.9904a5af723c83ff81a3ce289b1b1c0f.png even if it max 9.9kkkk it show me in this dialog, but NOT in the Inventory slot no...

I only modify the locale and root from client , but I suppose should I modify in source the of server game or binary  or where??

I search in the source for a  #ifdef  for money and the only one I see is  #ifdef FULL_YANG and  long long , but i dont know what to modify or where..... :(

Please tell me where and what should I modify, in order to show me the yang in inventory, Thanks :D

21 hours ago, .T4Ump said:

OMG, COMPARE ANOTHER FILE with your file all functions about yang

OMG I TRY THIS DONT WORK INTELIGENT

What file, the uiinventory and inventory windows.py are ok but still 0 yang

WHat file should i compare

In source are over 100 files

Thats the problem I cant find anything caz i dont know where is the problem