uitooltip text from sql

• Premium
La 30.09.2018 la 10:17, Krzychu20 a spus:

Hey, is it possible add to description of item information from sql database? I have new table with `itemid` and `specialvalue` columns, so I store different `specialvalue` for every items but i don't know exactly how can i print it in item description.

Yes it is possible where the tooltip is sent that argument "desclist" you declare something else like test1 = player.getdbinfo and u have to make into the source binary that function who read tables from db

actually i had another special database where i store my values, anyway i make it on my own way, in server game i added if statement with item value range and if value is in range, then i do select query and set attr, like for weapon etc :D so all working on server side, and people can't do anything with that on client side

• Premium
14 hours ago, Krzychu20 said:

actually i had another special database where i store my values, anyway i make it on my own way, in server game i added if statement with item value range and if value is in range, then i do select query and set attr, like for weapon etc :D so all working on server side, and people can't do anything with that on client side

Query? For tooltip? It's db killer...if i move mouse in-out the slot 20times for second...db do 20query! 10player do this and you have 200query...

Edit:better solution is to read new attr direct on boot (so you need to change sql select on db and add new values in items structure in client/server)...now you can read all informations from cache

• Good 1
  • Love 1