Error Disonnect after first Login

Hey guys, im having a issue with Sash System..

after i start my Server and log in, i choose my character (at this point sash is invisible) i get a kick.

if i login again, i can see the sash and i do not get a kick, even if i restart my Client it does not happen again (The problem just appears if i restart my Server)

Picture: 431fd412e255de04e464b76fd29650cchttps://metin2.download/picture/KFwz0E57D5Vii2Wve45l8NJ8LWV57dG3/.gif

After the first log in: https://metin2.download/picture/yJCmXa2bqzMS0Unya8fK9lDznnKLiMmn/.jpg

as you see, the sash is visible again.

I hope someone has the time to help me :)

Even a small advice will help me, e.g. in which file i have to look for... :(

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Try to post syserr

2. Maybe when you implemented it you fked up some packets

3. My advice is to reimplement the sashes and be more carefull, a lot of people including me implemented it and didnt have that problem.

Its not much of a help but, maybe it helps somehow.

P.S.: I dont think that you will get to much help with this ... it can be triggered from a lot of posibilities.

vor 3 Minuten schrieb Catii:

1. Try to post syserr

2. Maybe when you implemented it you fked up some packets

3. My advice is to reimplement the sashes and be more carefull, a lot of people including me implemented it and didnt have that problem.

Its not much of a help but, maybe it helps somehow.

P.S.: I dont think that you will get to much help with this ... it can be triggered from a lot of posibilities.

The problem is, that im not using the Sash System by Lennt (The one im using is a lot better & should work without Bugs)

I Can't just reimplement the System because its from a Source which got released few Months ago. (Without defines)

And there is no syserr neither in debug mode or in syserr/syslog

But still thank you for your answer bro, i will check the pakets once again. :)

Isn't it strange, that in the first character select, i do not see the sash, then i get a kick and the bug does not appear again until i reboot the server? :(