Rain Files Fix "mysql_real_connect: can't connect to MySQL Server on '192.168.16.53'

im sorry for my sucked english but i hope u understanding my situation "i have no problem with login or connect to MySQL all working fine on FreeBSD 7.0 game rev 402" but everytime i start the server here comes the problem see on picture :

a8a8dd5a5f45749df15aa6e214bfc1ba.png

but after this message appears i can login ! and connecting to mysql working fine !! but why this message appears ? and how i can fix that Message ? I want to know it because i want to work with this. hope somebody can help me out  ^^

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

Back to the Future :wub:

Repair your DB tables

https://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/8.0/en/mysql-real-connect.html

mysql_real_connect() attempts to establish a connection to a MySQL database engine running on host. mysql_real_connect() must complete successfully before you can execute any other API functions that require a valid MYSQL connection handler structure.

It used to be normal on those files

• Love 2

I completely abandoned working on the files for this game. I do not respond to private messages.

.png

• Contributor
18 minutes ago, Lilo said:

i have do that before but same problem i think its in the game source but ... in rain files theres no source for game rev 407 :D

Try changing the vdi version dude you are using v7 while there are 9.2 and 9.3 available ..

My only accounts are here and on M2D, Don't trust anyone else from other shitty sites.
266868740522639360.png