Temple Ochao - Black Floor

Go to solution Solved by PACI,

• Management

Hello,

I've had this bug on the Temple of Ochao since I started using it, and I already tried to use the map from the oficial client and all it's add-ons (terrain, textureset, environment) and nothing worked.

7pwx7JV.jpg

The floor is black on the surface, but the real floor is underneath the black texture...

Does anyone how to solve this?

Thank you all

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

raw

raw

• Management
6 minutes ago, Krusty said:

Its an problem with a txt you need to setup up the ground higher. Change the High Scale from setting.txt

you're welcome

Didn't work...

The default is HeightScale    0.500000, I tried 1.000000, didn't work, then I tried 0.700000 and it didn't work either, then I tried 0.600000 and it didn't work...

If I change the value to one of those I get the map all black, I can only see the monsters...

ubZy7Lv.jpg

Edited by Metin2 Dev

raw

raw

vor 29 Minuten schrieb charparodar:

Didn't work...

The default is HeightScale    0.500000, I tried 1.000000, didn't work, then I tried 0.700000 and it didn't work either, then I tried 0.600000 and it didn't work...

If I change the value to one of those I get the map all black, I can only see the monsters...

ubZy7Lv.jpg

Ups sorry. Do it lower :)

Edited by Metin2 Dev

• Management
1 hour ago, Krusty said:

Ups sorry. Do it lower :)

With 0.450000 the floor is shown correctly, but it bugs when I try to move.

What do I want to say is when I'm on start of the map, I press with the mouse some area in front of me, the character starts going there, but when I'm coming back to start I can't to that, I have to move myself manually or keep pressing the mouse key, and I noticed it starts doing like a curve on the movement...

Is that something normal or do I leave it as it is? It's nothing to worry, but it may cause some players to report it as a bug, I don't know...

raw

raw

• Management
9 minutes ago, ridetpro said:

As I said, you probably did something wrong. The solution is not HeighScale. I, like you, use the files from the official client and I did not have such problems. Try to

This is the hidden content, please
for server. And also use default settings intro client.

I used the files from the posted Temple of Ochao system, but I had this bug, then I tried the ones from the official, I kept having the same problem...

Now, using the map from official client (using the textureset, terrainmaps, environment and map) and the server side you gave me the floor is still black...

• Metin2 Dev 1
  • Love 1

raw

raw