[DEV challenge]Dice System Exploit

• Premium

Hi there !

Abou 1 year ago I bought Dice System C++ by Fahtibab34, it was working well till few days ago when I've discovered that someone can exploit this system.

I have my own log system and there I saw that this player got 60/60 matches won.

I'm not a genius in client-game communications, maybe there it's something wrong and he can send numbers from client to game, not reversal?

Who knowns?

Let the party begin !

System files: #deleted 

• Sad 1

• Premium

Already solved myself moving those "flying" variables to each character.

Used:

• 1 variable to store Dicenumber (initialized 0)
  • SetDiceNumber() -> random(1,100)
  • GetDicenumber() -> return variable.

Best regards, Florin.

Acum 4 ore, Ken a spus:

Sorry but this is not a challenge or something else. You just want someone to solve your problem without pay in your own way. (Challenge). If this is a challenge, then you can put some money. That's my option

Best Regards

Ken

Hi Ken !

I respect you and your work, i know how great are you but this time you fail interpreting my message.

in my mind challenge has been to find how to exploit this system and after this, as you mentioned, it's normal to get paid for solving the problem.

I didn't bet money for 2 reasons:

• who can guarantee that it's code will solve the problem while i don't have idea how to exploit the system?
  • i sent this request in public, so, for everyone

Best regards.

• Forum Moderator
On 8/25/2018 at 7:18 PM, FlorinMarian said:

Abou 1 year ago I bought Dice System C++ by Fahtibab34, it was working well till few days ago when I've discovered that someone can exploit this system.

System files: HERE

(2.4) Content

• Don't post stuff other made and/or sell stuff others made.
  • No Links to other boards with the same sense as metin2dev allowed. (This include file names and image content also!)
  • No posting (whether to sell or give away for free) anything that involves cheating or stealing from people's clients or servers. 

Who gave you permission for post a link with him system? If already is public in other communities that doesn't mean you can do that here.

• Love 3

• Forum Moderator

Sooo my friends..
I was already in my bed and then I got the message that in the board are rioting.
NOT COOL!

@FlorinMarian in this case VegaS has right.. It is a rule violation according to our rules.
In this regard your attachment has been deleted.

What can you do now?
You can start a topic in the "Searching"-area and you can try to find someone who will help you to fix it.

The system may/should not be made available to everyone!

In this sense, I will close this topic here!

Best regards
Raylee

• Love 1