ddos attack at the port login help to block (PAY FOR RESLOVE)

hello every one

i have more ddos attack from some baby

the server is work is ok but when attack begin Login to game stop and no one can login But the players who have already login in are working with them naturally As long as the attack occurs, errors occur in the system like this

SYSERR: Aug 17 06:55:33 :: Analyze: Handshake phase does not handle packet 69 (fd 38)
SYSERR: Aug 17 06:55:33 :: Process: SEQUENCE 2dd3e000 mismatch 0xe7 != 0x1 header 69
SYSERR: Aug 17 06:55:33 :: Process: SEQUENCE_LOG [UNKNOWN]-------------
    [069 : 0xe7]

and i have in log in core1 and auth1 more ips like this

Aug 13 00:16:11 :: SYSTEM: new connection from [190.12.58.187] fd: 20 handshake 2604812299 output input_len 0, ptr 0x36076400 Aug 13 00:16:11 :: SYSTEM: closing socket. DESC #21

please help me

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The only efficient way of blocking a DDoS attack is by using a hardware firewall. Without it, you can't win this fight.

What you can do is blocking DoS attacks with a software firewall. But unlike a DoS-attack, the DDoS attack is effective as soon as it hits your machine. The only thing you can do is try and harden your system and configure a software firewall. But it probably won't do much.

We are the tortured.
We're not your friends.
As long as we're not visible.
We are unfixable.

2 minutes ago, Vanilla said:

The only efficient way of blocking a DDoS attack is by using a hardware firewall. Without it, you can't win this fight.

What you can do is blocking DoS attacks with a software firewall. But unlike a DoS-attack, the DDoS attack is effective as soon as it hits your machine. The only thing you can do is try and harden your system and configure a software firewall. But it probably won't do much.

how to make this 

vor 13 Minuten schrieb kingshero:

how to make this 

I recommend using PF which is a builtin packet filter for FreeBSD. Configure it, limit connections and write exceeding connections into a blacklist.

And tune your sysctl variables a bit if you haven't done so in the past. There are some options you can add safely but for a real hardening you'd know what you're doing.

We are the tortured.
We're not your friends.
We are unfixable.

2 hours ago, Vanilla said:

I recommend using PF which is a builtin packet filter for FreeBSD. Configure it, limit connections and write exceeding connections into a blacklist.

And tune your sysctl variables a bit if you haven't done so in the past. There are some options you can add safely but for a real hardening you'd know what you're doing.

do you have PF script

No one can give you a PF script that's magically working for you. You'll have to open the ports needed and apply rules for them. I don't know what software you're running, which ports you are using, etc... So yeah, I'd give you a sample script which will of course work.. But then again the expected results won't appear.

We are the tortured.
We're not your friends.
We are unfixable.

i know all the ports and service 

if you need help me i send all to you 

8 hours ago, Vanilla said:

No one can give you a PF script that's magically working for you. You'll have to open the ports needed and apply rules for them. I don't know what software you're running, which ports you are using, etc... So yeah, I'd give you a sample script which will of course work.. But then again the expected results won't appear.