Dragonsoul alchemy inventory bug

• Premium

Hi there,

as the title says I am facing a problem with dragonsoul inventory. I've found a couple of similiar topics in here but even though the problem was solved in some cases, I couldn't find a useful answer.

The problem is that I cannot use some of the slots in one (nephrite in my case) of the inventory pages. The stones are basically placed in there but as I try to refine 'em it does not work. It works for first row only. Probably, it should be caused by adding more than 2 inventory pages but I've tried everything I could in the last few days and nothing really worked for me. Obviously the syserrs (both server & client) are empty. Same for pyton_log.

If someone could just give me a hint or tip what should I look for I'd be so grateful.
If someone knows but does not want to share in here, hit me in PM please, I'd bet we can make a deal.

Thanx for every comment and have a great time devs! :)

Sandbone

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Acum 44 minute, Sandbone a spus:

bump

C'mon guys. Let's get some extra money.

What do you mean by extra money? Regarding your problem, there is the possibility that the cause is the wrong implementation of the 4 inventories. Check the existing tutorials on the internet about the 4 inventories. Anyway, I sent you a private message. Your problem requires checks. xD