New developer needs your help <3

So I am a new developer as you can tell I actually have programming languages background but I need help with Metin2 developing so I am planning on buying a host because after several tries I couldn't follow the tuts on any forums because I always get errors so I decided to buy a host .

I am just confused when I look around forums I understand nothing I am trying to find some tuts from scratch but all I find is tuts for advanced people or a follow along tuts which I am not looking forward to because I wanna learn it from scratch until I become good at it to the point that I can read someone else's scripts like I can do when I am reading a C++ script or C# . For example , I can't understand what is the Source code / game.tar / MySQL.tar and how to make my own serverfiles , how to attach the client to the serverfiles , how to use the root or how to attach a client to the host with out a root (some clients doesn't have root files ) ... etc.

I need someone to instruct me , maybe even from scratch ,  please I am up to pay you !.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days