GameForge | ROOT Pack | 02-02-2018

Abel(Tiger)

• Bronze

M2 Download Center

This is the hidden content, please
( Internal )

I think they forgot to cythonize =))

I don't recommend to use that code, is ugly ...

This is the hidden content, please

Divulgacher

Awesome stuff:

uikeychange.py => Line 203 =))

Edited by Gurgarath
  • Metin2 Dev 114
  • Eyes 1
  • Dislove 1
  • Angry 2
  • Smile Tear 1
  • Think 2
  • Confused 1
  • Good 32
  • muscle 1
  • Love 2
  • Love 61

• Premium

Well, GG. Everything they did is now meaningless.

I would never want to be the guy who forgot to pack it correctly right now.

"Nothing's free in this life.

Ignorant people have an obligation to make up for their ignorance by paying those who help them.

Either you got the brains or cash, if you lack both you're useless."

Syreldar

On 2/2/2018 at 8:58 PM, Fire said:

Very ugly code in this script ahahaha

660c1983df380ef11c352d3458c30676--bob-dy

Can you code better then them? I'm sure you don't have 0.5% (percent) from them knowledges in programming.
You understand how it's work a def function, for, while, if, else, elif statement and know to declare a list etc and you think you are a guru on python? and you can criticize developers who have over 10 years on programming?

• If you was a man who have some years experience in programming you never criticize guys like them, because know how it's work that domain, you can refactor on every day your code, and all time exist "better then previous version", you think they do all efforts to make the code full organized & clean & pro & perfectly? No employee will do that, after a lot a years on domain, you don't care too much how code looks or how much optimized is it, if is working well. Especially if they are paid with a low sallary, they will not do the best.

If i put you to explain some functions of them code you get mind fuck, because you are at a very low level.
A lot a people talk about "shit code", and most of them (98%) doesn't know how to use a list/dict comprehension or a map, filter, lambadas, generators on python.
Also if you think you are more good then them, then rewrite the game as you like it, or do your own MMORPG. < sarcasm level 999

PS: I just saying my point of view, don't need to approve or disapprove it.\
Sorry for the english level 999.

On 2/2/2018 at 11:01 PM, Mali61 said:

wtf?

Was a joke.

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Love 11

8 hours ago, Tasho said:

660c1983df380ef11c352d3458c30676--bob-dy

Can you code better then them? I'm sure you don't have 0.5% (percent) from them knowledges in programming.
You understand how it's work a def function, for, while, if, else, elif statement and know to declare a list etc and you think you are a guru on python? and you can criticize developers who have over 10 years on programming?

• If you was a man who have some years experience in programming you never criticize guys like them, because know how it's work that domain, you can refactor on every day your code, and all time exist "better then previous version", you think they do all efforts to make the code full organized & clean & pro & perfectly? No employee will do that, after a lot a years on domain, you don't care too much how code looks or how much optimized is it, if is working well. Especially if they are paid with a low sallary, they will not do the best.

If i put you to explain some functions of them code you get mind fuck, because you are at a very low level.
A lot a people talk about "shit code", and most of them (98%) doesn't know how to use a list/dict comprehension or a map, filter, lambadas, generators on python.
Also if you think you are more good then them, then rewrite the game as you like it, or do your own MMORPG. < sarcasm level 999

PS: I just saying my point of view, don't need to approve or disapprove it.\
Sorry for the english level 999.

Was a joke.

I don’t criticize what I can’t understand because I can write it better, more syntax are very big and you can write all in "one" line. It’s just my opinion you can accept it or not and please doesn’t use this font because I lost my eyes...

Edited by Metin2 Dev
  • Metin2 Dev 1

7 hours ago, Fire said:

I can write it better, more syntax are very big and you can write all in one string

Syntax

String

SYNTAX != STRING

I'm sure you are a better than gf developers...

tumblr_lozdsb0bKx1qbnd1c.gif

Edited by Metin2 Dev
  • Metin2 Dev 1
  • Angry 1
  • Sad 2
  • Confused 1

• Premium
6 hours ago, Fire said:

I don’t criticize what I can’t understand because I can write it better, more syntax are very big and you can write all in one string. It’s just my opinion you can accept it or not and please doesn’t use this font because I lost my eyes...

self.SelectBtnNameList[0].SetEvent(ui.__mem_func__(self.EventProgress), "mouse_click", 0)
		self.SelectBtnNameList[1].SetEvent(ui.__mem_func__(self.EventProgress), "mouse_click", 1)
		self.SelectBtnNameList[2].SetEvent(ui.__mem_func__(self.EventProgress), "mouse_click", 2)
		self.SelectBtnNameList[3].SetEvent(ui.__mem_func__(self.EventProgress), "mouse_click", 3)
		self.SelectBtnNameList[4].SetEvent(ui.__mem_func__(self.EventProgress), "mouse_click", 4)

self.SelectBtnNameList[0].SetEvent(ui.__mem_func__(self.EventProgress), "mouse_over_in", 0)
		self.SelectBtnNameList[1].SetEvent(ui.__mem_func__(self.EventProgress), "mouse_over_in", 1)
		self.SelectBtnNameList[2].SetEvent(ui.__mem_func__(self.EventProgress), "mouse_over_in", 2)
		self.SelectBtnNameList[3].SetEvent(ui.__mem_func__(self.EventProgress), "mouse_over_in", 3)
		self.SelectBtnNameList[4].SetEvent(ui.__mem_func__(self.EventProgress), "mouse_over_in", 4)

self.SelectBtnNameList[0].SetEvent(ui.__mem_func__(self.EventProgress), "mouse_over_out", 0)
		self.SelectBtnNameList[1].SetEvent(ui.__mem_func__(self.EventProgress), "mouse_over_out", 1)
		self.SelectBtnNameList[2].SetEvent(ui.__mem_func__(self.EventProgress), "mouse_over_out", 2)
		self.SelectBtnNameList[3].SetEvent(ui.__mem_func__(self.EventProgress), "mouse_over_out", 3)
		self.SelectBtnNameList[4].SetEvent(ui.__mem_func__(self.EventProgress), "mouse_over_out", 4)

self.SelectBtnFaceList[0].SetEvent(ui.__mem_func__(self.EventProgress), "mouse_click", 0)
		self.SelectBtnFaceList[1].SetEvent(ui.__mem_func__(self.EventProgress), "mouse_click", 1)
		self.SelectBtnFaceList[2].SetEvent(ui.__mem_func__(self.EventProgress), "mouse_click", 2)
		self.SelectBtnFaceList[3].SetEvent(ui.__mem_func__(self.EventProgress), "mouse_click", 3)
		self.SelectBtnFaceList[4].SetEvent(ui.__mem_func__(self.EventProgress), "mouse_click", 4)

self.SelectBtnFaceList[0].SetEvent(ui.__mem_func__(self.EventProgress), "mouse_over_in", 0)
		self.SelectBtnFaceList[1].SetEvent(ui.__mem_func__(self.EventProgress), "mouse_over_in", 1)
		self.SelectBtnFaceList[2].SetEvent(ui.__mem_func__(self.EventProgress), "mouse_over_in", 2)
		self.SelectBtnFaceList[3].SetEvent(ui.__mem_func__(self.EventProgress), "mouse_over_in", 3)
		self.SelectBtnFaceList[4].SetEvent(ui.__mem_func__(self.EventProgress), "mouse_over_in", 4)

self.SelectBtnFaceList[0].SetEvent(ui.__mem_func__(self.EventProgress), "mouse_over_out", 0)
		self.SelectBtnFaceList[1].SetEvent(ui.__mem_func__(self.EventProgress), "mouse_over_out", 1)
		self.SelectBtnFaceList[2].SetEvent(ui.__mem_func__(self.EventProgress), "mouse_over_out", 2)
		self.SelectBtnFaceList[3].SetEvent(ui.__mem_func__(self.EventProgress), "mouse_over_out", 3)
		self.SelectBtnFaceList[4].SetEvent(ui.__mem_func__(self.EventProgress), "mouse_over_out", 4)

Into:

for i in xrange(5):
	self.SelectBtnNameList[i].SetEvent(ui.__mem_func__(self.EventProgress), "mouse_click", i)
	self.SelectBtnNameList[i].SetEvent(ui.__mem_func__(self.EventProgress), "mouse_over_in", i)
	self.SelectBtnNameList[i].SetEvent(ui.__mem_func__(self.EventProgress), "mouse_over_out", i)
	self.SelectBtnFaceList[i].SetEvent(ui.__mem_func__(self.EventProgress), "mouse_click", i)
	self.SelectBtnFaceList[i].SetEvent(ui.__mem_func__(self.EventProgress), "mouse_over_in", i)
	self.SelectBtnFaceList[i].SetEvent(ui.__mem_func__(self.EventProgress), "mouse_over_out", i)

Couldnt write it in "one string" sadly, teach me how pls:(

Announcements

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.