"New" Skills from the offical servers

Hello everyone,

i want to implement the new "reworked" skill form the offical servers.
Here is the changelog: https://board.en.metin2.gameforge.com/index.php/Thread/90435-Changelog-Update-17-5/

Dragon's Roar -> Now with Target
Feather Walk -> Drops a Bomb

And many more got changed...

I got the most parts working but there are still some problems i needed help with.
So i dont know how the new Feather Walk is done inner the source code. Because the bomb which
gets droped gets displayed there as effect and also just deals damage where it is droped. (This is mostly a few meter behind the character)

Also there are some new skill_flags for the source. I will list them here for you:

- SKILL_FLAG_KNOCKBACK = (1 << 30), (This will trigger a serverside knochback?)
- SKILL_FLAG_BUFF = (1 << 31), (This is for some buff calculations, because as you can see in the changelog buffs are now lower applied to other players than the caster itself)

Now the parts im missing of (i changed all the stuff i can get out of the skilltable.txt into my skill_proto at my server):

- The Knockback-Flag? Any ideas how serverside knockback should be calculated and executed?
- Feather Walk's bomb drop? Any ideas how this should be done?

• Premium

Hello,

I don't exactly know how these skills are working as I am not playing on the official server at the moment. Otherwise I think that the new Feather Walk is just a mere splash skill, but I might be wrong. 

If it's a splash skill, you can just copy any of the existing one (Sura fire skill, warrior skill...)

Am 16.1.2018 um 20:55 schrieb Galet:

Hello,

I don't exactly know how these skills are working as I am not playing on the official server at the moment. Otherwise I think that the new Feather Walk is just a mere splash skill, but I might be wrong. 

If it's a splash skill, you can just copy any of the existing one (Sura fire skill, warrior skill...)

I've released in elitepvpers the current official skill_proto, there are skills for example (how are they called in english??) i think dragon roar, which now is an distance attack and the stride skill from ranged ninja is also a sourceside change.

you can't just copy.

vor einer Stunde schrieb TRBizeps:

I've released in elitepvpers the current official skill_proto, there are skills for example (how are they called in english??) i think dragon roar, which now is an distance attack and the stride skill from ranged ninja is also a sourceside change.

you can't just copy.

Ofc you can't just copy it. Also some skill_proto related changes need do be fit into the source als the new flags which i mentioned above. Dragon Roar for the e.x. is one of the easier skills to get working like offical. Knockback Flags and also Feather Walk are more difficult.

• 11 months later...