Theory behind MT2 serverfiles

Go to solution Solved by Galet,

Hello, I am new to MT2 server creating stuff and i am really into it, but I wasn't able to find anything else but simple tutorials using already made servers files, so I would like to find out more about theory behind it. I have been searching for hours, but I haven't found any articles yet regarding how are server files actually created? Are they whole programmed by authors, is it about reverse engineering, cracking the official ones, how to get the official server file..? If you knew the answers or some articles, guides, resources I would be really glad.

Have a nice day.

Lexy337

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bronze
1 hour ago, lexy337 said:

Hello, I am new to MT2 server creating stuff and i am really into it, but I wasn't able to find anything else but simple tutorials using already made servers files, so I would like to find out more about theory behind it. I have been searching for hours, but I haven't found any articles yet regarding how are server files actually created? Are they whole programmed by authors, is it about reverse engineering, cracking the official ones, how to get the official server file..? If you knew the answers or some articles, guides, resources I would be really glad.

Have a nice day.

Lexy337

Mt2 serverfiles was leaked i think on 2007. i think new versions/updates are fanmade (not surely about all that :P )

Untitled.png

• Premium
  • Solution
il y a 16 minutes, Law™ a dit :

Mt2 serverfiles was leaked i think on 2007. i think new versions/updates are fanmade (not surely about all that :P )

To be honest, a lot of new revisions were published (r404, r2089, r34083, r40250...). The last one (or at least the last major leak) was the release with the sources