Magical Damage Bug

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Premium
17 hours ago, Truman7321 said:

Hi, i have problem with Magical Attack Value in bonuses. It's not increasing Shaman/Black Magic Sura skills damage, anyone know how to fix it?

Psychical damage works fine, it increasing hitting damage and skills on Warrior/Ninja, how to fix Magical Attack Value bonus?

At first wrong section. And I'd bet you're talking 'bout the absorbed value in a sash. Let's press C and take a look what's actually hapenning after putting it on.

5 godzin temu, Sandbone napisał:

At first wrong section. And I'd bet you're talking 'bout the absorbed value in a sash. Let's press C and take a look what's actually hapenning after putting it on.

Sorry about posting it in wrong section, first time here.

Under C the value of magic damage was INCREASING, but with no effect on increasing skill damage. We tested it not only by sash but with other items too (we changed some earrings for Magical Attack Value bonus and same story, under C it was increasing, but with no effect on skills).

• Premium
12 hours ago, Truman7321 said:

Sorry about posting it in wrong section, first time here.

Under C the value of magic damage was INCREASING, but with no effect on increasing skill damage. We tested it not only by sash but with other items too (we changed some earrings for Magical Attack Value bonus and same story, under C it was increasing, but with no effect on skills).

That's exactly what I'm talking about. In charWnd it's increased also the fault has to origin somewhere else. Don't you think so?