Death Guard - Tower of Demons

Dane

M2 Download Center

This is the hidden content, please
( Internal )

Hello guys,

Today i have new model (Death guard) you can add it in Tower of demons.

Spoiler

014432t5RKbab.jpg.9eb60ad447bd486ee532e2

Download : 

Scan Virus : 

• Metin2 Dev 32
  • Good 16
  • Love 1
  • Love 35

• Premium
On 16. 11. 2017 at 7:26 PM, MORTE said:

Show!! PS: 8dw1RZAkSmK-_xcPUoKW7Q.png Is it just so, without any errors in syserr.txt, any ideas?

It's caused by the packer you use. Try to rewrite the capital letters to small ones f.e. like that -

death_blader_raid_t00_ori.tga

hope this helps!

BR

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Love 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • Premium
On 18/11/2017 at 4:17 PM, Sandbone said:

It's caused by the packer you use. Try to rewrite the capital letters to small ones f.e. like that -

death_blader_raid_t00_ori.tga

hope this helps!

BR

well... i have same problem as MORTE, and i solve it with ur help. But are u serius?! i have 3 compactores and none work with capital letters.... can u advice any compactor... or this is normal, and only happen in with textures?

if pc.get_sex() == true and npc.get_sex() == false then
	npc.purge()
end

• Premium
13 hours ago, EnKor said:

well... i have same problem as MORTE, and i solve it with ur help. But are u serius?! i have 3 compactores and none work with capital letters.... can u advice any compactor... or this is normal, and only happen in with textures?

I guess Eternexus should work fine. Anyway.. I am not sure at all. But I hope it should not be a problem as long as you're not lazy. :D The tools are just not sensitive case also they cannot handle the difference between small/big letters and the files get corrupted. The same for models (maybe you experinced that someday) that end with .GR2. It causes that they're not visible ingame also you have to change that .GR2 simply to .gr2. Accept it or not - nothing's perfect. Rather be satisfied with all we've got for free. There could've been nothing. :ph34r:

• Love 2

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Management

Announcements

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.