11 minutes ago, Colossus said:

I think its a bug when yo are polymorphed and you have auto potions enabled

Enabling/disabling autopotion while being polymorphed increases your damage, yea? If you're talking about this then I think it's a problem with polymorph, not autopotion. Your autopotion helps you to get the correct damage in other way your damage will be lower than it should be. So I would rather fix the calculations after using polymorph marble than disabling autopotion.

Acum 2 minute, Den a spus:

Enabling/disabling autopotion while being polymorphed increases your damage, yea? If you're talking about this then I think it's a problem with polymorph. Enabling/disabling your autopotion helps you to get the correct damage in other way your damage will be lower than it should be. So I would rather fix the calculations after using polymorph marble than disabling autopotion.

Absolutely right bro, but if he want to block auto potions , we give him what he want

55 minutes ago, bumxd said:

yes im about problem this what say you, damage 2x more when enable\disable autopottion with polymorph, have another fix?

There are so many ways to "unbug" your polymorph, change party role, autopotion etc. What is happening when you reset party role or autopotion? ComputePoints() is called. While using polymorph marble only ComputeBattlePoints() is called. I've changed it in void CHARACTER::SetPolymorph(DWORD dwRaceNum, bool bMaintainStat) char.cpp:

QFSNEfA.png

If you don't your players do deal more damage by using ComputePoints() in other functions, you have to check everything and add condition with IsPolymorphed().

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

On 10.11.2017 at 10:45 PM, Den said:

There are so many ways to "unbug" your polymorph, change party role, autopotion etc. What is happening when you reset party role or autopotion? ComputePoints() is called. While using polymorph marble only ComputeBattlePoints() is called. I've changed it in void CHARACTER::SetPolymorph(DWORD dwRaceNum, bool bMaintainStat) char.cpp:

QFSNEfA.png

If you don't your players do deal more damage by using ComputePoints() in other functions, you have to check everything and add condition with IsPolymorphed().

thank, work

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

20 hours ago, Den said:

There is a problem with this fix. I didn't notice that if you die while being polymorphed and click restart here, you will be still polymorphed. I'm working on it, I'm very sorry for the mistake.

yes, i too 2 day ago find this bugg, if you can fix that, can pls say in this topic or pm?

• 4 years later...