[Search] mob_proto 17.5

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Premium

"Nothing's free in this life.

Ignorant people have an obligation to make up for their ignorance by paying those who help them.

Either you got the brains or cash, if you lack both you're useless."

Syreldar

vor 27 Minuten schrieb Syreldar:

Ty for this information, but i wont want to buy a source just for getting the structure of the new mob_proto. I just want to get the unpacked proto for the new zodiac monsters, not even with their special skills, just the settings for hp, strength and so on. And the protos get public in a short time normally. This is even a argument why i wouldnt buy such stuff, because it isnt a full system, its just a proto. Even if it isnt public until yet. 

• Premium
Just now, Tryn said:

Ty for this information, but i wont want to buy a source just for getting the structure of the new mob_proto. I just want to get the unpacked proto for the new zodiac monsters, not even with their special skills, just the settings for hp, strength and so on. And the protos get public in a short time normally. This is even a argument why i wouldnt buy such stuff, because it isnt a full system, its just a proto. Even if it isnt public until yet. 

quality and knowledge have their cost.

• Love 2

Ignorant people have an obligation to make up for their ignorance by paying those who help them.

Syreldar

• Premium
5 minutes ago, Tryn said:

So, just wait for someone share with community.

• Love 1

vor 5 Minuten schrieb Syreldar:

quality and knowledge have their cost.

What has the proto to do with quality? If a newbie would get it unpacked it would also be the same proto as marty would had unpacked it.
And this isnt something where we need to pay for, it will get pub soon i think. If it would be the complet zodiac run i would rather buy
it from marty as from some "nonamed" person.

I will just wait :)

• Premium
1 minute ago, Tryn said:

What has the proto to do with quality? If a newbie would get it unpacked it would also be the same proto as marty would had unpacked it.
And this isnt something where we need to pay for, it will get pub soon i think. If it would be the complet zodiac run i would rather buy
it from marty as from some "nonamed" person.

I will just wait :)

That's the thing, a newbie can't do it.

You pay for the knowledge too, not only the quality.

Syreldar