Halloween 2017

• Honorable Member

Hi guys!! :) 
A lot of people wrote me about halloween stuff for this year! Im really busy but don't worry, it should be done in 1 week :) 
I couldn't finish it yet but im close! :) 

I will post some screens during next week! 
For this year i will make weapon set and maybe new sashes too.. :) 

inq5aab.jpg

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Love 5

plechi-frost-dungeon.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • Management
6 hours ago, Pedro Santos said:

and World of Metin2  paid for this map 

What?

What do I have to do if WoM2 did buy or didn't buy this event? And, what assures you that they paid? They could have some kind of partnership, I doubt, but it's possible, they are the biggest metin2 private server in the world, they have lots of connections...

raw

raw

• Premium
2 hours ago, charparodar said:

What?

What do I have to do if WoM2 did buy or didn't buy this event? And, what assures you that they paid? They could have some kind of partnership, I doubt, but it's possible, they are the biggest metin2 private server in the world, they have lots of connections...

I wonder if you're serious when you say that. Even if they are well-known, they have to pay and they have with what. Plechito has worked for this event and I don't understand from where you have the courage to ask for it for free.

• Management
10 hours ago, Dobrescu Sebastian said:

I wonder if you're serious when you say that. Even if they are well-known, they have to pay and they have with what. Plechito has worked for this event and I don't understand from where you have the courage to ask for it for free.

Where did I asked for free? Where did I say that WoM2 got it free?

raw

raw