• Bronze

M2 Download Center

This is the hidden content, please
( Internal )

Spoiler

0829492OJq6pg.gif
0829499t8edIL.gif

Advanced Regen Editor

I have worked in the past week on a new regen tool(made in C#-WPF) to make the life easier for the mappers/server owner between us.

It is an advanced regen tool that includes all the basic functions + new ones such as:

• mob/group file viewer. 
  • Importing regen file.
  • Remember information - Remember the last data entered such as direction, respawn time,count etc.
  • Color Character by color(Mob-Red, Stone-Blue, Boss-turquoise, NPC-Belge, Group-Black).
  • Add a character - Left click.
  • Remove a character - right click on a character dot.
  • Load MOB/Group information - select mob_names.txt/group.txt to view information on a data grid(shown on screen shots below). When choosing a group.txt make sure you have type field set on group.
  • Ctrl Z Feature - Reverse action, that means that if you added a character it will be deleted and if you removed a character it will be added back.
  • Separation of exported files - Files will be exported upon the type of the map character, if you had stone,boss and npc character then stone.txt,boss.txt and npc.txt will be generated.

If you find any bugs, please reply here with the bug information in specific details.

Please Like this thread if you find my tool useful! :)

Metin2 Guild Wars.

Version 1.0 Download Link:   

Update 06/10/2017:

• Zoom in/out feature has been added.
  • View entities seperately feature has been added.
  • Import regen bug has been fixed.
  • Enjoy!

Version 1.1 Download Link:  

Virustotal: 

Enjoy!!

• Metin2 Dev 210
  • Dislove 4
  • Sad 2
  • Cry 1
  • Think 5
  • Confused 1
  • Lmao 1
  • Good 56
  • Love 15
  • Love 133

You worked on it during the past week? Did you?

Or did you just change some buttons placement and branded it as your own?

WPF? Could swear its winforms.

P.S: Obfuscating it doesnt change the fact you used an already available free code, changed partially its visual appearance and branded it your own. At least show respect and credit the first releaser.

• Bronze
12 hours ago, StormHunter said:

You worked on it during the past week? Did you?

Or did you just change some buttons placement and branded it as your own?

WPF? Could swear its winforms.

P.S: Obfuscating it doesnt change the fact you used an already available free code, changed partially its visual appearance and branded it your own. At least show respect and credit the first releaser.

What a load of crap. there is a similar tool made long time ago(in Italian language) but i took nothing out of this tool code except a few layout design ideas. the italian tool is poorly coded with unefficient & un-maintainable code, without seperation of UI and Logic,No containers, and the list goes on and on. 

Here, i have made it fully english + coded the tool from scratch(in an efficient,maintainable way) +  coded new features that no tool existing today has. and i have obfuscated it so leecher dumbass like yourself can't steal the code.

You don't have to trust me but it's a fact that this tool has features that no other tool has today.

And yes, the tool was built with wpf.

P.S

• mob/group file viewer. 
  • Importing regen file.
  • Remember information - Remember the last data entered such as direction, respawn time,count etc.
  • Color Character by color(Mob-Red, Stone-Blue, Boss-turquoise, NPC-Belge, Group-Black).
  • Add a character - Left click.
  • Remove a character - right click on a character dot.
  • Load MOB/Group information - select mob_names.txt/group.txt to view information on a data grid(shown on screen shots below). When choosing a group.txt make sure you have type field set on group.
  • Ctrl Z Feature - Reverse action, that means that if you added a character it will be deleted and if you removed a character it will be added back.
  • Separation of exported files - Files will be exported upon the type of the map character, if you had stone,boss and npc character then stone.txt,boss.txt and npc.txt will be generated.

About 90% of these features do not exist in the old italian tool.

• kekw 1

• Bronze
19 minutes ago, StormHunter said:

Im a leecher dumbass for saying the truth?

If it makes you have to claim stuff you didnt made, poor you.

Mate, So far i'm the one with 100+ rank/likes. i have contributed to this forum much more than you that's for sure.

Surf around the C++ code release section and find for yourself how many useful guides i made. all of my stuff worked and working today 100%.

I have never posted any leeched code/tool and i have no intention to do so. 

So take your lame ass some where else/keep your thoughts to yourself.

Thanks.

P.S Here's a proof for the efficient difference between my tool and the old italian tool.

If you have a little bit of programming knowledge you'll easily realize which one is better.

My code:

1qeyaRDnT32oTJSBde9r1Q.png

Italian tool code:

rJSzyKEeRfSaIdgxYHc1Cg.png

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

• Management

Offtopic:

@StormHunter don't you get tired of complaining about everyone? CG and metin2dev, don't you have a life besides criticizing everyone?

I never saw you post anything, soo.. yeah, you just like to criticize...

• Love 2

raw

raw

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • Honorable Member

Nice program ;)
If you're still developing this program. It's my suggestion to squeeze the options and add a wind rose, you can also change the interface to a darker one. It would be nice if you could move the map pressed by the mouse wheel.

Example:
YHEC8I9.png

Edited by Metin2 Dev
  • Metin2 Dev 1
  • Love 2

GhwYizE.gif

• Premium
Dnia 10.04.2019 o 18:47, Tatsumaru napisał:

Nice program ;)
If you're still developing this program. It's my suggestion to squeeze the options and add a wind rose, you can also change the interface to a darker one. It would be nice if you could move the map pressed by the mouse wheel.

Example:
YHEC8I9.png

It's been 2 years since last reply so I think he doesn't care anymore

Edited by Metin2 Dev

• 1 month later...
Am 10.4.2019 um 18:47 schrieb Tatsumaru:

Nice program ;)

Example:
YHEC8I9.png

you'r a beast.

Edited by Metin2 Dev
  • Love 1
Spoiler

Ymir Entertainment was founded in 1999 in Seoul, Korea and 
is currently headed by Byoung Gwan Kim as CEO. The company 
started developing its first 2D online game Metin the same 
year it was founded. The game was commercially launched in 
Korea a year later and received a prize from the Korean 
                    Ministry of Information and Communication in December of the 
                    same year. Following the success of their flagship game Ymir 
                    Entertainment immediately started work on the game’s sequel 
                    Metin 2, which went into Closed Beta in Korea in May 2004. 
                    The game was officially launched in Korea and China in March 
                    2005 before being launched in Asia, Europe and North America 
                    in the years that followed. In January 2011 all of the company’s 
                    shares were bought by Webzen Inc., a Korean game giant known for 
                    their popular MMORPG, MU Online. The company was also awarded 
                    Gameforge’s Global Best Partner of the Year in 2011.

Source: https://mmos.com/publishers/ymir-entertainment

Thank you ymir 🙂 ❤️ and F*** you Gameforge, 2011 you ruined it.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Announcements

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.