Enterpage with Register & Download

M2 Download Center

This is the hidden content, please
( Internal )

Hello community. i had some free time so and i did this. is not something special but someone might want to use it.

Spoiler

244830Sans-titre-3.png

Download: 

This is the hidden content, please

You put your database information on include/dbconfig.

You put your client download link on index.php variable: $DownloadLink

IF something not work good just report it here and i will fix it.

• Metin2 Dev 100
  • Eyes 6
  • Dislove 2
  • Angry 1
  • Not Good 1
  • Confused 4
  • Scream 1
  • Good 64
  • Love 13
  • Love 69

Untitled.png

• Management
19 hours ago, Law™ said:

Copy paste what? i take the login form from boostrap and made the php script by my self.

I'm talking about the post not the script, I didn't even downloaded it, the post is 100% copy past from another forum...

raw

raw

1 hour ago, charparodar said:

I'm talking about the post not the script, I didn't even downloaded it, the post is 100% copy past from another forum...

I post this on one more forum (can't tell name here) and in the other forum i have a different name but im the same person :) 

Untitled.png

• Management
1 hour ago, Law™ said:

I post this on one more forum (can't tell name here) and in the other forum i have a different name but im the same person :) 

I didn't tell the contrary, I just said that the topic is a complete copy past, because of the text background (is gray)

I think we aren't supposed to do so much spam, maybe some mod can clean the topic...

raw

raw

1 hour ago, charparodar said:

I didn't tell the contrary, I just said that the topic is a complete copy past, because of the text background (is gray)

I think we aren't supposed to do so much spam, maybe some mod can clean the topic...

Yeah i copy paste it from the other forum that i post it cause i was bored to write it again. 
yes. if is possible some mod delete this spam :) 

Untitled.png

• 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...

Announcements

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.