Good morning,

Yesterday I formatted my PC I encountered a problem with the EterManager decompiler, when I try to extract the files I close the program and always give me the same problem:

System.DllNotFoundException: Unable to load LzoModule.dll DLL: Can not find the specified module. (Exception by HRESULT: 0x8007007E).
In EterManager.Utilities.LzoHelper.Decompress (IntPtr source, Int32 compressedSize, Int32 decompressedSize, IntPtr decompressoFilePointer)
In EterManager.Utilities.LzoHelper.DecompressData (Int32 decompressedSize, Int32 compressedSize, Byte [] compressedData)
In EterManager.DataAccessLayer.EterFilesDal.NormalizeIndexFile (String filePath, Byte [] indexKey)
In EterManager.DataAccessLayer.EterFilesDal.ReadIndexFile (String filePath, Byte [] indexKey, String parentFile)
In EterManager.DataAccessLayer.EterFilesDal.UnpackFile (FileInfo packFile, String saveFilesPath, Byte [] indexKey, Byte [] packKey, Action2, progressCallback, action2 fileLoggingCallback)
In EterManager.UserInterface.ViewModels.WorkingItemVm. <UnpackFileAction> b__22_0 ()
In System.Threading.Tasks.Task.InnerInvoke ()
In System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute ()
--- Stack the stack from the previous position where the exception was generated ---
In System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess (task task)
In System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification (task task)
In EterManager.UserInterface.ViewModels.WorkingItemVm. <UnpackFileAction> d__22.MoveNext ()
--- Stack the stack from the previous position where the exception was generated ---
In System.Runtime.CompilerServices.AsyncMethodBuilderCore. <> C. <ThrowAsync> b__6_0 (Object State)
In System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall (Delegate Callback, Object Arguments, IntAr32)
In System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen (object source, delegate recall, object arguments, numArgs Int32, delegate catchHandler)

I claim that I tried to modify all LzoModule.dll Downloading various releases released! Unfortunately, 
the problem persists with the versions, how do I fix it?

I tried downloading those versions :

Changelog (1.0.1.140 - 02/03/2015)
Changelog (1.0.1.146 - 07/04/2015)
Changelog (1.0.2.198 - 03/06/2015)
Changelog (1.0.2.241 - 15/02/2016)
Changelog (1.1.2.654 - 28/06/2016)
Changelog (1.1.3.660 - 28/06/2016)
Changelog 1.1.4.768 - 02/07/2016

• Good 2

7 hours ago, Fleon said:

6 hours ago, Johnny69 said:

You change windows configuration from 32bits to 64bits and that dll not work on 64bits.

Here you have a version which work on 64 bits:

This is the hidden content, please

you are the best my friend ,thanks so much for my heart!

I can close the discussion,thanks.

Best Regards

• Metin2 Dev 11
  • kekw 1
  • Good 1
  • Love 8

• 4 years later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/17/2017 at 6:17 PM, Johnny69 said:

You change windows configuration from 32bits to 64bits and that dll not work on 64bits.

Here you have a version which work on 64 bits:

This is the hidden content, please

On 6/29/2022 at 3:04 PM, Nietykalny1986 said:

I have the same problem 😕 download 64bit dont work

Also need the 64bit version. Please reupload. Thanks! 🙂

• Metin2 Dev 6
  • Good 2
  • Love 7

• 1 year later...