Official Group Search

• Bronze

Atleast he has the humanity not to ask for money and give free these systems. There are people replying on this topic that don't even know what this system dose or asking for a better code and clean instead of making one themselvs. I tought just my Romanians are sh** but i see that also other people are. Everyone who's blaming him because he releases "sh** code" or whatever, you are just another crap of child eating sh** for attention.

• Love 10

As long as I'll be a threat for you , i will always be your target :3

2 hours ago, Mali61 said:

I am not a programmer if you know "Hard Level Coding" please code your systems

• Don't take pride in how well you code. Take pride in how well you learn. Then learning that your code needs improvement provides you with an opportunity to demonstrate how good you are at learning, instead of coming across as criticism of how bad a "programmer" you are.
  • The truth is that probably in 1/2 years when you will see your current code you will agree that it was a mess. Learning programming is a never ending process and there will always be someone who is better at it than you.
  • So if person who said that your code is a mess is not just mean and it is not another case of "I would do it better" disease common among programmers you should ask him/her what exactly is wrong with your code and how can you improve it.
  • The trick is to learn to accept it. Learn to accept that you could do better. Learn to live with the flaws. Learn to accept that you're not going to get it perfect this time, and probably the next time too, and that it's a deliberate choice because the alternative is not delivering. And that's worse.
  • Disclaimer: none of this should be read as "bad code is OK".

I hope you get these points (you can search on google more then this) and learn, don't try to look a smart because you do not impress anyone, we just want to help you, i not want to make too much off-topic, is enough i think.

9b1_eM9mTb6po9Ue6sa3Dw.png

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Love 1

• Premium
On 09.08.2017 at 1:42 AM, Tasho said:

Thanks for release, but code is low level and there is nothing like official.
And really...systems like "official" with saved variables to constInfo on 2017..:ph34r:

But if is work good, is ok, but i never will use "systems" with code like this.

Being a free release is enough. I think everyone in this forum knows already a little programming so he can improve the code by himself.

You said good, Learning programming is a never ending process and there will always be someone who is better at it than you, but just don't mess with his sentiments. You said "Thanks for release, but... " well there should be no but, because after a "but" nothing comes good.

He posted something free that most of us wouldn't finish it. So stop hate and say " Thank you for your kindness "

So thank you for your kindness Mali.

• Love 4

• Honorable Member
On 10.08.2017 at 2:30 AM, Dobrescu Sebastian said:

Being a free release is enough. I think everyone in this forum knows already a little programming so he can improve the code by himself.

You said good, Learning programming is a never ending process and there will always be someone who is better at it than you, but just don't mess with his sentiments. You said "Thanks for release, but... " well there should be no but, because after a "but" nothing comes good.

He posted something free that most of us wouldn't finish it. So stop hate and say " Thank you for your kindness "

So thank you for your kindness Mali.

:wub:Thanks for your nice comment dude. Some people know everything and Hard Level Coding. So do you create anything or just criticize others ha Tasho? Please show us your Hard Level Coding Style. 

• Love 1

• Bronze
6 hours ago, Mali61 said:

:wub:Thanks for your nice comment dude, but I don't share another system on this forum. Because some people know everything and Hard Level Coding. So do you create anything or just criticize others ha Tasho? Please show us your Hard Level Coding Style. 

Man criticize sometimes is good think. it will make you better everytime someone criticize you like this "your coding is bad" this would be something that i would take it as a test to make my programming skills better. :) 

• Love 1

Untitled.png

9 hours ago, Tasho said:
  • Don't take pride in how well you code. Take pride in how well you learn. Then learning that your code needs improvement provides you with an opportunity to demonstrate how good you are at learning, instead of coming across as criticism of how bad a "programmer" you are.
  • The truth is that probably in 1/2 years when you will see your current code you will agree that it was a mess. Learning programming is a never ending process and there will always be someone who is better at it than you.
  • So if person who said that your code is a mess is not just mean and it is not another case of "I would do it better" disease common among programmers you should ask him/her what exactly is wrong with your code and how can you improve it.
  • The trick is to learn to accept it. Learn to accept that you could do better. Learn to live with the flaws. Learn to accept that you're not going to get it perfect this time, and probably the next time too, and that it's a deliberate choice because the alternative is not delivering. And that's worse.

I hope you get these points (you can search on google more then this) and learn, don't try to look a smart because you do not impress anyone, we just want to help you, i not want to make too much off-topic, is enough i think.

Stop criticizing people negatively.If you trust the coding, you share something so that everyone can see?
These people are at least releasing instead of selling.
You could leave simple examples to help if the intention was not to boast and to improve coding.
Just go and play in the sand :)

Edited by Metin2 Dev

• Bronze
13 hours ago, Tasho said:

Dude you are... What don't you understand in "release"? You came here out of nowhere blaming him because of his code. I suggest you to review your comments again, you pretend to be such a good programer, why don't you add the "Better code" instead of shiting words here? "You will see in 1/2 years that your code is a mess", ofc this is what's gonna happend because as long as you work you learn more so after a time you will see how much you learn. That's what you said BUT there is a thing, he don't need any of your messages to learn that, his gonna improve himself based on his work not your messages. You are just spreading shit arround here.

Edited by Metin2 Dev
  • Love 3

As long as I'll be a threat for you , i will always be your target :3

• Premium
23 hours ago, Tasho said:

What was wrong was the way you spoke.

The correct answer would be "Although there are better ways to do this, thank you for sharing your work!", not what you said.

This is a system like the official one and even if it was done with "bad code" as you say, the result is the same.

ON: Thank you Mali61 for releasing this, keep it up.

Edited by Metin2 Dev
  • Love 1

• Premium

I must agree in some part with Tasho, this kind of relase do help us to understand development of the concept in this system, but it could be 100 times more readable and shorter, im referring to the big 40kb file that comunicates via quest in a really superheavy way imo, don't get me wrong, this is super useful for the 90% of this forum so they can just have another function on their personal pservers but when it comes to actually teach something to the others (That's why someone shares something for free in most cases) you should comment it better and use a friendlier code for the user.

And trust me, tasho is just trying to help, it doesn't matter if he's rude, we are not child anymore
These are my 2 cents, thanks tho for the relase

• Love 1

It didn't worked for me ..

0815 04:52:31916 :: Failed to load script file : locale/es/ui/ExpandedTaskBar.py

0815 04:52:31917 :: 

ui.py(line:3366) LoadScriptFile

system.py(line:192) execfile

system.py(line:163) Run

locale/es/ui/ExpandedTaskBar.py(line:56) <module>

LoadScriptFile!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - <type 'exceptions.AttributeError'>:'module' object has no attribute 'KEYCHANGE_PARTY_MATCH_WINDOW'

0815 04:52:31917 :: ============================================================================================================

0815 04:52:31917 :: Abort!!!!

uiTaskBar.py(line:205) LoadWindow

ui.py(line:3383) LoadScriptFile

exception.py(line:36) Abort

ExpandedTaskBar.LoadWindow.LoadObject - <type 'exceptions.SystemExit'>:

EDIT ::: FOR THIS ERROR ---> locale/xx/locale_interface.txt ---> ADD :::

KEYCHANGE_PARTY_MATCH_WINDOW[TAB]Group Search

• Honorable Member
15 hours ago, apocalyptic said:

It didn't worked for me ..

0815 04:52:31916 :: Failed to load script file : locale/es/ui/ExpandedTaskBar.py

ui.py(line:3366) LoadScriptFile

system.py(line:192) execfile

system.py(line:163) Run

locale/es/ui/ExpandedTaskBar.py(line:56) <module>

LoadScriptFile!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - <type 'exceptions.AttributeError'>:'module' object has no attribute 'KEYCHANGE_PARTY_MATCH_WINDOW'

0815 04:52:31917 :: ============================================================================================================

0815 04:52:31917 :: Abort!!!!

uiTaskBar.py(line:205) LoadWindow

ui.py(line:3383) LoadScriptFile

exception.py(line:36) Abort

ExpandedTaskBar.LoadWindow.LoadObject - <type 'exceptions.SystemExit'>:

EDIT ::: FOR THIS ERROR ---> locale/xx/locale_interface.txt ---> ADD :::

KEYCHANGE_PARTY_MATCH_WINDOW[TAB]Group Search

Sorry I forgot:facepalm:

• Love 1

• Bronze

I just stopped replying on such topics because 89% of the members are "devs-like" and try to be smart and the other 10% are not even in the dev scene "leechers".

I don't like the way this topic is going but Mali61 what you did is a great job no one had the guts to do the same. "hours of coding -> releasing"

I have seen even code that can be lower than this code being sold so it's pretty decent for someone if it's not for you.

So bottom line is a release means "say thank you or get the hell out of the topic".

The same attacks has happened in another forum in 2009-2012 until those who release has left the scene or gone inactive and that forum is now dead weeks without any releases.

This forum's members are going down the same path.

The rule is "If I'm not going to release anything, at least I'm not going to criticize anyone that releases anything."

Thanks for releasing that system.

• Love 1

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Announcements

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.