sick work.

• Love 2
Spoiler

Ymir Entertainment was founded in 1999 in Seoul, Korea and 
is currently headed by Byoung Gwan Kim as CEO. The company 
started developing its first 2D online game Metin the same 
year it was founded. The game was commercially launched in 
Korea a year later and received a prize from the Korean 
                    Ministry of Information and Communication in December of the 
                    same year. Following the success of their flagship game Ymir 
                    Entertainment immediately started work on the game’s sequel 
                    Metin 2, which went into Closed Beta in Korea in May 2004. 
                    The game was officially launched in Korea and China in March 
                    2005 before being launched in Asia, Europe and North America 
                    in the years that followed. In January 2011 all of the company’s 
                    shares were bought by Webzen Inc., a Korean game giant known for 
                    their popular MMORPG, MU Online. The company was also awarded 
                    Gameforge’s Global Best Partner of the Year in 2011.

Source: https://mmos.com/publishers/ymir-entertainment

Thank you ymir 🙂 ❤️ and F*** you Gameforge, 2011 you ruined it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Premium
On 8/17/2017 at 3:50 PM, Roxas07 said:

Guild boat travel system comming soon, be patient :)

Hey Roxas, 
I wanted to ask you about wich DXVECTOR you edited to actually have the fly ingame can you provide us few tips?
Did you had to implement new vectors for the directX or you just edited the current vectors that we all have?

Thanks

Il y a 14 heures, Fleon a dit :

Hey Roxas, 
I wanted to ask you about wich DXVECTOR you edited to actually have the fly ingame can you provide us few tips?
Did you had to implement new vectors for the directX or you just edited the current vectors that we all have?

Thanks

Sorry I'm selfish about that for the moment :p.

But when the project is finish I will release something about that :)

• Bronze
Dnia 20.09.2017 o 13:56, Fleon napisał:

Hey Roxas, 

Thanks

It is implemented but it is not beeing used :)

Le 23/09/2017 à 12:15, Fleon a dit :

Yea you just have to declare the Z axes, since every D3DXVector3 has to have that value but in the source most of the time is just initialized as 0.0f.

I currently don`t have that much c++ knownledge to do so it seems, or it really requires to sit there for few days and think on how to proceed since it can get pretty messy (im my case).

This is an example here, i was at work and highlighted something that i want to edit (the damn bounce when someone attacks you is super lame)

Don`t look at comment i left there, i have a precise idea on how to use that Z axe on the bounce, it`s not for flying n shit.

2D7h0EU.png

I`ve managed to edit the Z axe for the game physics aswell, if some of you is interested i can continue this discussion in maybe an appropriate thread

Good luck ;)

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

• 10 months later...