Root server from Hamachi

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours ago, MORTE said:

If it's just for testing and your machine is good, stay on it, if you want to be online for a public server or your machine is bad, rent a dedicated server, right here in the forum or on google you will find various guides for installations etc;

Well , i do have the same VM as everyone does.. it's just i made the server from hamachi just to " build it and fix it" first. By good machine i don't really know what you mean , but at some point i would like to have a Public_ip so others can join in as well , because right now , i'm the only one who can enter the game. What will happen when i rent a dedicated server? I won't be needing VM anymore?

7 hours ago, Constantinos said:

Well , i do have the same VM as everyone does.. it's just i made the server from hamachi just to " build it and fix it" first. By good machine i don't really know what you mean , but at some point i would like to have a Public_ip so others can join in as well , because right now , i'm the only one who can enter the game. What will happen when i rent a dedicated server? I won't be needing VM anymore?

When you rent a dedicated one you will not need vm (virtual machine) anymore because you will be staying at the dedicated one. I recommend using dedicated, both for testing and for others to access the game.

Sorry for English.

On 6/23/2017 at 5:43 AM, Constantinos said:

You can still let others join in using Virtual Machine from Home and not using hamachi. Are you using source files?