offline shop four stones system, bonus attr bug please help?

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Premium

Hello,

In OFFLINE_SHOP_CONFIG check how many stone there is, if you're using 4 stones and the number is not 4 then you'll encounter this bug.

PS : If you're using 3 stones (max) and the number in the CONFIG is 4 then it will trigger this bug, if anyone is wondering. Just change the number of stone by the maximum number of stone possible to set in your server.

You're currently using 4 stones so this is the line you should have

OFFLINE_SHOP_SOCKET_MAX: 4

9 hours ago, Galet said:

Hello,

In OFFLINE_SHOP_CONFIG check how many stone there is, if you're using 4 stones and the number is not 4 then you'll encounter this bug.

PS : If you're using 3 stones (max) and the number in the CONFIG is 4 then it will trigger this bug, if anyone is wondering. Just change the number of stone by the maximum number of stone possible to set in your server.

You're currently using 4 stones so this is the line you should have

OFFLINE_SHOP_SOCKET_MAX: 4

-SF8g3M.png

Settings of my server.But the problem is still continuing.

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

1 hour ago, Galet said:

Check in the code that you're using 4 sockets, then don't forget to check if you have sash system (the first version or the last), otherwise delete all the lines refered to it (if you have the latest version you can do it too)

I use sash system and I set it to sash system. I think there is a problem on char.cpp file. when insert to db,it's doing a problem.