Moon Cave Map

• Honorable Member

M2 Download Center

This is the hidden content, please
( Internal )

Spoiler

083417EhP6eab.png.a5c78172c731fbcae48017

Hi guys!

I releasing something bigger after long time! There is new small map with boss and mobs. You need granny 2.9 for this release. Package containing files for client and server, so you can't do anything, just install it.

Enjoy!

Password for download: www.plechito.eu

http://www.plechito.eu/freedownloads/Moon_cave_pack.rar

• Metin2 Dev 59
  • Sad 2
  • Confused 3
  • Scream 1
  • Good 22
  • Love 7
  • Love 63

plechi-frost-dungeon.gif

• Premium

Even tho the monsters look buggy, i have to compliment you for this amazing job!

Tip: use the mushrooms less, this is like the 3rd time i see them in one of your works, it makes it lose its unique side!

• Love 1

"Nothing's free in this life.

Ignorant people have an obligation to make up for their ignorance by paying those who help them.

Either you got the brains or cash, if you lack both you're useless."

Syreldar

• Honorable Member
2 hours ago, Syreldar said:

Even tho the monsters look buggy, i have to compliment you for this amazing job!

Tip: use the mushrooms less, this is like the 3rd time i see them in one of your works, it makes it lose its unique side!

Thanks.

You know, there is mushrooms again because it's for free... I usually dont make stuff like that for free.. When i make it for sell im always trying to make it unique in some way :) 

plechi-frost-dungeon.gif

Good Morning
When implementing the Moon Cave in my test server is almost everything to perfection except that it is giving error in the Client's syserr, I leave the same here:

syserr:

22:55736 :: Not a valid .WAV file: sound/common/walk/common_walk_middle_left.wav
0522 18:22:55736 :: CSoundManager3D::GetInstance (filename: sound/common/walk/common_walk_middle_left.wav)

Thank you in advance for your help.

Good afternoon
Plechito, could you tell me where I find this pack, because it is giving error in the syserr of the client?

Syserr:

0525 13:51:26880 :: Not a valid .WAV file: sound/monster2/blue_dragon/attack1_3.wav
0525 13:51:26880 :: CSoundManager3D::GetInstance (filename: sound/monster2/blue_dragon/attack1_3.wav)

Thanks in advance for your help.

• Honorable Member
9 hours ago, DarkPhoenix95 said:

As you can see it's the same error as before you either have the stuff in another path, or not.
You miss the attack1_3.wav in the blue_dragon folder.
This should also be Ymir standard file. As i guess it's from "beran setaou" in grotto of exile

You're completly right my friend.

plechi-frost-dungeon.gif

• 3 months later...
  • 5 years later...

Announcements

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.