Render Manipulation

you'd try to direct the lower effect more towards him, so it'd really wrap around his body. Same goes with the fire effect, it'd be more closer to his shoulders. Play a bit with it, that creates a better flow.

But really, the idea is good and it really looks pretty, but you shouldn't overload the picture with too much effects. The eyecatcher should be the ninja with his effects, not the effects by themselves. It's not meant in a bad way, you really did a good job there :)

• Love 2

We are the tortured.
We're not your friends.
As long as we're not visible.
We are unfixable.

you'd try to direct the lower effect more towards him, so it'd really wrap around his body. Same goes with the fire effect, it'd be more closer to his shoulders. Play a bit with it, that creates a better flow.

But really, the idea is good and it really looks pretty, but you shouldn't overload the picture with too much effects. The eyecatcher should be the ninja with his effects, not the effects by themselves. It's not meant in a bad way, you really did a good job there :)

That's been helpful to me shedding some light on the flaws, thank you man. I agree with you about the effects, they indeed feel overloaded on the render and are pretty much taking over it. The surrounding flame ring was also kind of a mess and lacking that kind of realisticness in effect, so I adjusted all that in this new Sexy version with one more render being finished as well!

T0dte.png

XoNKg.png

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Love 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...