metin2united
Sign in to follow this  
vagabond20

EterNexus Src

23 posts in this topic

I tried everything. Nothing seems to be able to compile this. It always appear some kind of stupid error. Tried with different versions. If anyone could help me doing this, I would very much appreciate it. Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, iamgroot said:

I tried everything. Nothing seems to be able to compile this. It always appear some kind of stupid error. Tried with different versions. If anyone could help me doing this, I would very much appreciate it. Thanks.

The newer version of Qt doesn't have some of the libraries and therefor functions are missing...

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, charparodar said:

The newer version of Qt doesn't have some of the libraries and therefor functions are missing...

Thank you for you answer. However, I've had that into account, and for that reason tried more than 5 different versions (including the one that is in the print in the first post).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, iamgroot said:

Thank you for you answer. However, I've had that into account, and for that reason tried more than 5 different versions (including the one that is in the print in the first post).

Take a look at EterManager.

Its source was also published by the creator. (google)

Way better then Eternexus.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you. I downloaded EterManager source, opened it with Visual Studio 2015 and built the solution. I am new to this so maybe I did something wrong, but I believe that nothing happened. Is it supposed that I get the tool? Did I do something wrong?

Edit: I've read about it. It created 2 folders (obj/bin) and when I tried to open obj/Debug/EterManager.exe nothing happened (from what I've read that's how it is supposed to be). Then, opening bin/Debug/EterManager.exe it opened, but I believe that that version isn't "ok", since it's in debug mode. Changed debug mode to release mode, built the solution, it created a folder in bin (bin/Release) but there's nothing in there.

Edit2: Tried again, and Release folder appeared now in both bin and  obj folders (with files) and it seems to be working. If I want to delete the source, which files can I really delete?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, iamgroot said:

Thank you. I downloaded EterManager source, opened it with Visual Studio 2015 and built the solution. I am new to this so maybe I did something wrong, but I believe that nothing happened. Is it supposed that I get the tool? Did I do something wrong?

Edit: I've read about it. It created 2 folders (obj/bin) and when I tried to open obj/Debug/EterManager.exe nothing happened (from what I've read that's how it is supposed to be). Then, opening bin/Debug/EterManager.exe it opened, but I believe that that version isn't "ok", since it's in debug mode. Changed debug mode to release mode, built the solution, it created a folder in bin (bin/Release) but there's nothing in there.

Edit2: Tried again, and Release folder appeared now in both bin and  obj folders (with files) and it seems to be working. If I want to delete the source, which files can I really delete?

Hi there,

This are the core files, the ones needed for it to work (.pdb appeared in print by mistake):

imagem.png

Inside AppData:

imagemb6d2cc388783697b.png

And in profiles you will have the "Default Profile.xml" and others you create.

 

And this the program GUI (version may differ, its an older print):

Capturar.PNG.9a7ce40bca9ab4a6463a7654ec9

Captura2r.PNG.81d002f254dc81c7a9de2c6060

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you. I suppose that LzoModule.dll and dp.settings (inside AppData) are files that are going to be created when I first use the application - since I don't have those -, correct? Once again, I really appreciate your help.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, iamgroot said:

Thank you. I suppose that LzoModule.dll and dp.settings (inside AppData) are files that are going to be created when I first use the application - since I don't have those -, correct? Once again, I really appreciate your help.

dp.settings should be created when opening

LzoModule.dll should also be in source, inside Libs folder

 

Bellow i sent the core files just in case something is missing (without the defaut profile.xml)

https://we.tl/t-1Q3jL67W5I

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

dp.settings was created automatically (as you said) when I packed something and LzoModule.dll had to be copied from source's Libs folder. It seems to be working just fine. I am able to pack "client" (client folder) and any folder that I have actually - do you know why is this, I mean, is this ok? Thank you so much for your help.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, tierrilopes said:

Didnt understood what you writing about

Can you show me a print pls?

Sure. It is not that it isn't working (it is working fine) but "why can I pack these things (print)".

Ps: I believe it was my mistake lol (only noticed while writing this so I did not even printed). I did not even notice that the folders that were appearing were my own. Edited previous post. Do you know why is that? Is it normal/ok?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

working_directory must the "pack" folder of your client, for example:

D:\Metin2\pack

unpack_directory must be any empty folder, its where the program will keep the unpacked files (and where you go to edit stuff)

D:\Metin2_unpacked\

 

When packing, select all and change "packing filter" to lzo

Was this your doubt?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Actually it wasn't, it was why can I pack other folders that don't belong to metin2/pack (such as the client folder itself and even folders on my computer) - see this. But, by the way, what is the difference between compressing/encrypting/both. Is that how we make our pack folder safe? If so, it really works?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, iamgroot said:

Actually it wasn't, it was why can I pack other folders that don't belong to metin2/pack (such as the client folder itself and even folders on my computer) - see this. But, by the way, what is the difference between compressing/encrypting/both. Is that how we make our pack folder safe? If so, it really works?

Sent you discord, i will explain better there with screens

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, iamgroot said:

Actually it wasn't, it was why can I pack other folders that don't belong to metin2/pack (such as the client folder itself and even folders on my computer) - see this. But, by the way, what is the difference between compressing/encrypting/both. Is that how we make our pack folder safe? If so, it really works?

https://gyazo.com/b38f8381db931f615db62b88efce0f6c
Load a compiled version from Manager and put in the dll files and its work

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.