• Scream 1
  • Good 7
  • Love 1
  • Love 32

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • Management
57 minutes ago, iamgroot said:

I tried everything. Nothing seems to be able to compile this. It always appear some kind of stupid error. Tried with different versions. If anyone could help me doing this, I would very much appreciate it. Thanks.

The newer version of Qt doesn't have some of the libraries and therefor functions are missing...

• Love 1

raw

raw

• Premium
17 hours ago, iamgroot said:

Thank you for you answer. However, I've had that into account, and for that reason tried more than 5 different versions (including the one that is in the print in the first post).

Take a look at EterManager.

Its source was also published by the creator. (google)

Way better then Eternexus.

• Love 1

Thank you. I downloaded EterManager source, opened it with Visual Studio 2015 and built the solution. I am new to this so maybe I did something wrong, but I believe that nothing happened. Is it supposed that I get the tool? Did I do something wrong?

Edit: I've read about it. It created 2 folders (obj/bin) and when I tried to open obj/Debug/EterManager.exe nothing happened (from what I've read that's how it is supposed to be). Then, opening bin/Debug/EterManager.exe it opened, but I believe that that version isn't "ok", since it's in debug mode. Changed debug mode to release mode, built the solution, it created a folder in bin (bin/Release) but there's nothing in there.

Edit2: Tried again, and Release folder appeared now in both bin and  obj folders (with files) and it seems to be working. If I want to delete the source, which files can I really delete?

• Premium
41 minutes ago, iamgroot said:

Thank you. I downloaded EterManager source, opened it with Visual Studio 2015 and built the solution. I am new to this so maybe I did something wrong, but I believe that nothing happened. Is it supposed that I get the tool? Did I do something wrong?

Edit: I've read about it. It created 2 folders (obj/bin) and when I tried to open obj/Debug/EterManager.exe nothing happened (from what I've read that's how it is supposed to be). Then, opening bin/Debug/EterManager.exe it opened, but I believe that that version isn't "ok", since it's in debug mode. Changed debug mode to release mode, built the solution, it created a folder in bin (bin/Release) but there's nothing in there.

Edit2: Tried again, and Release folder appeared now in both bin and  obj folders (with files) and it seems to be working. If I want to delete the source, which files can I really delete?

Hi there,

This are the core files, the ones needed for it to work (.pdb appeared in print by mistake):

imagem.png

Inside AppData:

imagemb6d2cc388783697b.png

And in profiles you will have the "Default Profile.xml" and others you create.

And this the program GUI (version may differ, its an older print):

Capturar.PNG.9a7ce40bca9ab4a6463a7654ec9

Captura2r.PNG.81d002f254dc81c7a9de2c6060

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Love 1

• Premium
5 minutes ago, iamgroot said:

Thank you. I suppose that LzoModule.dll and dp.settings (inside AppData) are files that are going to be created when I first use the application - since I don't have those -, correct? Once again, I really appreciate your help.

dp.settings should be created when opening

LzoModule.dll should also be in source, inside Libs folder

Bellow i sent the core files just in case something is missing (without the defaut profile.xml)

https://we.tl/t-1Q3jL67W5I

• Love 1

dp.settings was created automatically (as you said) when I packed something and LzoModule.dll had to be copied from source's Libs folder. It seems to be working just fine. I am able to pack "client" (client folder) and any folder that I have actually - do you know why is this, I mean, is this ok? Thank you so much for your help.

3 hours ago, tierrilopes said:

Didnt understood what you writing about

Can you show me a print pls?

Sure. It is not that it isn't working (it is working fine) but "why can I pack these things (print)".

Ps: I believe it was my mistake lol (only noticed while writing this so I did not even printed). I did not even notice that the folders that were appearing were my own. Edited previous post. Do you know why is that? Is it normal/ok?

• Premium

working_directory must the "pack" folder of your client, for example:

D:\Metin2\pack

unpack_directory must be any empty folder, its where the program will keep the unpacked files (and where you go to edit stuff)

D:\Metin2_unpacked\

When packing, select all and change "packing filter" to lzo

Was this your doubt?

• Love 1

Actually it wasn't, it was why can I pack other folders that don't belong to metin2/pack (such as the client folder itself and even folders on my computer) - see this. But, by the way, what is the difference between compressing/encrypting/both. Is that how we make our pack folder safe? If so, it really works?

Edited by Metin2 Dev

• Premium
15 hours ago, iamgroot said:

Actually it wasn't, it was why can I pack other folders that don't belong to metin2/pack (such as the client folder itself and even folders on my computer) - see this. But, by the way, what is the difference between compressing/encrypting/both. Is that how we make our pack folder safe? If so, it really works?

Sent you discord, i will explain better there with screens

Edited by Metin2 Dev
  • Love 1

19 hours ago, iamgroot said:

https://metin2.download/picture/x6o175OI74jg7FDocktpDU4iD19Td0x7/.png
Load a compiled version from Manager and put in the dll files and its work

Edited by Metin2 Dev
  • Love 2

• 2 years later...

Announcements

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.