metin2united
Rumor

2013 English ServerFiles+Client+DB

43 posts in this topic

These files were on sale by some guy pretending to be a chick on Skype. Turns out they had a virus in them attached to the client binary. For this reason and to eliminate useless downloads, I've taken the share folder, player database, and pack folder and compressed them. This is pretty much so that you can grab things you want from the client/db/share folder for your own use. It's using the 2166 Alessa game core and has some things from Metin2Undead/UndeadEmpire and some things from M2M, and valkryiemt2 and other stuff from Puru.

I ofcourse didn't pay for these, a friend got someone to give it to them free and then gave them to me.

To prevent you from wasting your time if you already have these, they're known as "meteora files" and came in several password protected archives. If you ran the client you have infected your PC :/.

Downloads are at the bottom underneath all the images. I just copied the images from another forum and posted them here. There were more images but some links are dead and I didn't want to post all of them because it wasn't necessary.

14t7v54.png

6ft4p0.png

vopdh0.jpg

sz8i2u.png

30s7ucx.png

2vim63d.png

563420_448620948491516_157492421_a.jpg

2yxeqfr.png

wgwxtj.png

avsuvd.png

23u7jp2.png

s3lf29.png

24oytz6.png

2r77tjk.png

pack: https://mega.co.nz/#!mVhD1LqL!x9To6AwtEApNfXesn2qoMb5OMqvhSRT4XcqwsgHJtHc

mysql: https://mega.co.nz/#!TFRhzZTb!S4A_JX6VYYw7kgV1l-ZNvAHnoEQwcJD74f_dPD1rI4g

share: https://mega.co.nz/#!nB4GkK7T!DIcJE_sL3DPQ29H3JhzO0rkwmXPjW88emAp_VGjx4iM

• Like 12

Hey Roman , can you do me a favor and upload the whole client?

I know it's useless but I really need it.

Kind regards.

that is the whole client, it's all the archives.. the only other part of the client is the dlls and exe.. you can use almost anything I think... and I don't have the exe from that client because it was a virus.

there's nothing wrong with the file, re-uploading the same thing over again won't fix anything. You have some issue on your PC I guess.

These are 2010+ files so the invoice EXE shouldn't work.. because that's from 2013.

You would need an exe from a 2010 client.

These aren't a release for people to base a server off of, as it says in the original post these are so that you can take stuff that you want from them and use it in your server. I know that some things are missing, that's how they files came. It's up to you to take what you'd like and "fill in the blanks" if necessary :P.

wzbMG4.jpg

Is this weapon included ? I've been looking for it but since my internet is slow I dont want to download the whole client to search it so is it in there ?

i tried to open the pack archive with winrar and 7zip, both didnt work..

and i don't think, my pc is the problem, because i can open every other file, so any ideas?

Antivirus programmer off Open archive no problem

summex       Metin2 Undead empire   pack search

pack name is

hezo_weapon_nz.eix

hezo_weapon_nz.epk

• Like 1

Antivirus programmer off Open archive no problem

summex       Metin2 Undead empire   pack search

pack name is

hezo_weapon_nz.eix

hezo_weapon_nz.epk

Thank you :)

Is that awesome map on the 8th and 9th pictures also ripped from Metin2Master or from somewhere else?

As far as I know its from M2M

• Like 1

Is that awesome map on the 8th and 9th pictures also ripped from Metin2Master or from somewhere else?

As far as I know its from M2M

Thanks. Then I think it is also copyrighted, am I right?

I dont know I mean its no "real" Copyright so you wont get in trouble but as always it's not nice tu use stuff from other people without their permission.

it's impossible for me to open the pack  :(  tried with winrar, 7zip, and everything with deactivated anti-virus.. it always says me the archive is broken

somebody make a new archive and upload? i only need the non-official things

it's impossible for me to open the pack  :(  tried with winrar, 7zip, and everything with deactivated anti-virus.. it always says me the archive is broken

somebody make a new archive and upload? i only need the non-official things

Again, nothing wrong with the archives.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mGj2WiTzL4

i know that you and some other can open this file, but i get an error everytime

if you don't believe me, here:

shulens6.jpg

can someone pack it in 7zip?