Hello guys , I was wondering if there's and API for metin2 , I'd really want to look into creating some stuff , I mean I'm a beginner at programming but I'd like to learn this ^_^ .

If there's not , is there any way I can access the code of the game and change it to my liking??? If you know any tutorials that you could link would be awesome.

Keeping aside the fact that you had to send me that link via LMGT , I did look this up , I did read the first post that showed up ,but that doesnt look like an api to me , i thought it was just something written by somebody. I was expecting to see something similar to the windows api that visual studio 2015 has ... the rest just say api hack or whatever , and I dont really want to download shady stuff , I want people to confirm it's safe...

13 minutes ago, AetherMt2 said:
  1. Download source code of metin2
  2. Make your own api (kinda pointless considering point 1)

i found a version of the 

This is the hidden content, please
, but I am not sure if this is the whole thing , (not counting the latest updates) , . What I mean by the whole thing is that I fould
on another website but I dont seem to find these commands into the source code linked previously,,, Even tho the source code appears to be in C++ and the commands shown on the dropbox link are in python....  DO you have a better version , or know a better version of the code? ^_^ let me know. thanks

• Metin2 Dev 19
  • Good 9
  • Love 6

the python link is just the built-in functions in the client's source. (C++/python)

if I understood it right, the api you're talking about is in the link below look for the code tag below.

if (bHeader == HEADER_CG_TEXT)

that's the api you're looking for and if you want to add stuff you should add them there.

good luck.

• Metin2 Dev 15
  • Cry 1
  • Good 6
  • Love 5