Yitian - Metin2 continues - Clone in Development

Anohros

• 1 year later...

A long time ago I had to initiate the development of a small tool as a nesassary requirement for a huge project as seen above. Though a development of such a tool is not an easy thing - more rather it's a really difficult thing, but I got it done in the end.. The tool is called "GR2 Converter". Now I'm able to use any Metin2 Asset in the Unreal Engine 4 and the development of the game can really begin.

The first preview of Metin2 map parts rendered by the Unreal Engine 4:

eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJpbWciOiJfYWMxMDgyNmQ0MDg1YjIyN2M2MGU4NmFiODE2Y2UwNTUifQ.NPAqNz5v0vvVfT-zbMkcoKRjd5kVpdrPWOr0-ySJREs-gif.jpg

eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJpbWciOiJfYjIwNzkwYTBlYmRlMDljYTFkMWNlMzE5OTM4YzFiNDcifQ.eTSUE42x8wUQdZIjoo4lChLY44dRvofuDF7haj0P5tA-gif.jpg

(Click to see video)

3b3929d1328d68b6b0b7fe5eb84dc0dc.jpg

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Love 6

It looks very impressive but thinking like a realist person the hard part has not come yet, and when I say that I am referring at the network.

It's a long journey that requires a full team to lower the time spent.

Share with us more pics/gifs/videos.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...