Question about Sources

10 minutes ago, ReFresh said:

Hi guys,

I want to ask you if the kraizy sources (mainline, novaline, etc.) are glitchy and what client these sources using?

Thanks for answers!

Sincerely,

ReFresh

I, personally I checked. All are identical, only a few functions are different, that are unimportant. You can use mainline_released ->mainline_relesed

18 minutes ago, 127.0.0.1 said:

I, personally I checked. All are identical, only a few functions are different, that are unimportant.

Can I run mainline_released without bugs when on server will be many players? And which client I must use for this source?

I'll be always helpful! 👊 

• Premium

As far as I know every single source that is public on the internet has been taken from kraizy. And the best thing to do, if I were on your place, is either buy the "fixed" source or modify the one from kraizy. For the server part you should use mainline_released or mainline, and for the client part either take novaline or try the Reboot's one or some others that are ready to be compiled and without any modifications.

Many sources include some systems which haven't been fixed or half coded which causes random crashes from the server. So that is why you should use your own source, where you know what have you changed and possibly help you when you meet an error. 

And you were asking about the client.. It doesn't really matter, you can build your own, and again that is what I recommend you to do. Take the pack files from

This is the hidden content, please
, find the matching libs & python files and then you are basically done. Good luck!

Kind Regards, Sonitex

• Metin2 Dev 1
  • Love 2