Metin2 Wallpaper

M2 Download Center

This is the hidden content, please
( Internal )

Hello! :)

I've created some Wallpapers for you!

3126039lvcb.png

These Wallpaper are full Vector Wallpapers, that means, you can scale it how you want, without quality loss! The standard Download mirror in this thread, just contains the non-vector Wallpaper in the resolution of 1920x1080. If you want a higher resolution, just write me a private message, with the reason, why you need one! I just want to mention, that the idea for these Wallpaper comes from "Plentakill", they are creating the same kind of Wallpaper, just for League of Legends! If you wanna see it, check their Channel on Youtube or use google! ;)

Wallpaper Preview (Version 1):

Spoiler

312603Ninja-Weiblich-Rapid-Lines-by-King312603Schamane-Weiblich-Rapid-Lines-by-K

Maybe there will come a version 2, with the male characters of Metin2! I just want to mention that one Wallpaper requires 8 hours of work and over 700 Shapes, and I am a lazy guy... so it will take its time for version 2. As a last resort, I ask you for your thought about the Wallpaper, please write feedback or critique, so i know what i have to change in version 2... And guys, please dont remove my copyright on the right-bottom corner!

Download version 1

Best regards,

Sora

• Metin2 Dev 20
  • Eyes 2
  • Not Good 2
  • Cry 1
  • Good 3
  • Love 2
  • Love 48

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 3 months later...

Announcements

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.