How can I read and understand the status of a quest for a character?

Hello guys it's been a while since I visited the forum :P

Today I have an easy to answer question (hopefully) about a database table.

I want to learn how to understand when a quest is incomplete or completed by looking the records at player.quest

What I know about this table is:

• dwPID = pid of the character
  • szName = the name of the quest given by the system (e.g: collect_quest_lv30)
  • szState = the state of the quest given by the LUA file according to the steps completed

What I need to learn:

• What is lValue? Does it have to do something about what I want to learn?
  • How can I know if a Biologist quest (or generaly a quest) is incomplete, started or completed based on what I see in the row (row e.g: dwPID: 1, szName: collect_quest_lv30, szState: _status, lValue: 695801987)

I appreciate any help on the topic and a big thanks to the responders :)

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Premium

every state is saved inside the state folder inside object, if you want to know if a quest is complete, compare the actual state you see in the quest table to what you see in the state file.

"Nothing's free in this life.

Ignorant people have an obligation to make up for their ignorance by paying those who help them.

Either you got the brains or cash, if you lack both you're useless."

Syreldar

• Premium
Just now, Mind Rapist said:

Thank you for responding guys :) As I see object table is about land purchasing and buildings on it but I think I got it so thanks again :) Btw @Syreldar do you watch Mr. Robot? :P

Of course i do.

"Nothing's free in this life.

Ignorant people have an obligation to make up for their ignorance by paying those who help them.

Either you got the brains or cash, if you lack both you're useless."

Syreldar