Hello, question regarding the shoulder sashes.

• Premium

Usually, the model to use on a player is given by a vnum linked to its msm: The value3. But how does it work for the sashes? And is it linked to the item_scale.txt?

"Nothing's free in this life.

Ignorant people have an obligation to make up for their ignorance by paying those who help them.

Either you got the brains or cash, if you lack both you're useless."

Syreldar

• Premium
38 minutes ago, Grimmjow said:

Hi,

The scale systeme dont need to use msm, only value3. it's linked by item_list.txt :

85001    WING    icon/item/85001.tga    d:/ymir work/item/wing/Acce_01_85_001.gr2 

And the item_scale used for position of sash / Job etc ...

Sorry for my english

Hey thanks for the answer!

That line is for the rendering of the object, it works when i toss it to the ground i see the sash lying on the ground, but i can't see it when i equip it.

I'll try using that index as value3, again, thanks!

Ignorant people have an obligation to make up for their ignorance by paying those who help them.

Syreldar

• Premium
23 minutes ago, Grimmjow said:

No problem, if you have other player tell me

Perfect, everything working, i suppose i'm missing the c++ loading of the scale txt now, since they are not attached to the bone.

• Love 1

Syreldar