Koray

Offline shop preview

27 posts in this topic

Hey, I have started a new project that is called offline shop and I want publish some previews, And the main features;

• It's works as cache based, have not so much runtime MySQL communication like other offline shops.
  • It's uses new private shop designs, Players can be customize their shops.
  • Added a few game options for low level computers, Players can hide all ofline shops or other shops outside of itself.
  • Here isn't so retard features like price change, add new item, blabla... after than create shop. And it's based on standart shop system.
  • Players can move his offline shop to another position after than create shop. And players can not create shops to very close ranges with other offline shops.
  • When you click to offline shop here is appear a whisper button and players can send private message to offline shop owner.
  • The offline shop owner get informations, if anyone look at to his own shop, if anyone stopped look to his own shop and if anyone buy item get notice with item hyperlink and cost informations.

New designs:

Spoiler

ShFNURQ.jpg

Move feature:

Spoiler

Whisper target bar:

Spoiler

rE7RAM.jpg

Notice feature.

Spoiler

QQ91N3.gif

Hide feature:

Spoiler

VEJRWB.gif

* 06.11.16 Update:

Dynamic shop size: 

Dynamic shop size added. Players can select shop's slot count as dynamically, Standart slot count: 40, Upgradeable counts 50, 60, 70, 80, 90 slot.

---

* 09.11.16 Update:

Sold Items:

Spoiler

Players can look to sold items from looked shop.

--

Offline Shop Panel:

Spoiler

Aeuu0i1.png

Player can manage offline shops from safebox window. Player can warp to offline shop(Have a distance and same map limit), Can go to offline shop(Have same map limit), Can close shop. Players can get unsold items.

---

*12.11.16 Update:

Multi Price Support:

Spoiler

Players can sell items with yang(standard), coin, goldbar and won price types. The price options is can manage from serverside as so easy.

And If you have any unique or user friendly ideas please do not hesitate to tell me :)

I will create soon more detailed sale thread.

Spoiler

Sorry for bad english, English is not my mother tongue.

• Like 12

Maybe you can put a function in it like they can sale items for coins. But for this feature they need a special item, or if they want to sell an expensive and unique item for coins they have to pay for this feature in coins (or with a whole bunch of gold) too but of course with a price which is worth to pay. (the price have to be editable in a config file or something). And you can put a function in it like they can't use all the shop styles, for example they can use from lv.1 to lv.10 the original shop style, from 30-50 a newer shop 50-70 another shop style etc. or something like this. It wouldn't be bad in my oppinion. Good luck with it, so professional system! 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Crystal™ said:

Put a limit to 2-3 offline shop each account ^_^

Yes, I forgot to mention it :D The default limit is 2 for a character but We can increase this limit with special items(GF style).

Crap, some serious system out there '-'

I don't have that much idea because it seems well advanced

Maybe quests or achievement in order to deblock some shop styles (e.g : Sell 50 items or gain a total amount of 10m(10kk) in order to unlock a new shop style etc...)

Full compatibility with Won system should be welcomed too (if you use this system)

• Like 1

Have you thought about having more space in offline shop? You can add more buttons and each opens offline shop page(Like in the inventory).

Then server admins can connect it with gameplay. When a player ranks up to level 50, he unlucks 2nd page...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, OhhDaNips said:

Maybe you can put a function in it like they can sale items for coins. But for this feature they need a special item, or if they want to sell an expensive and unique item for coins they have to pay for this feature in coins (or with a whole bunch of gold) too but of course with a price which is worth to pay. (the price have to be editable in a config file or something). And you can put a function in it like they can't use all the shop styles, for example they can use from lv.1 to lv.10 the original shop style, from 30-50 a newer shop 50-70 another shop style etc. or something like this. It wouldn't be bad in my oppinion. Good luck with it, so professional system! 

I already maked your 1st suggestion(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GD3hlba5PvE), so I can adapt to offline shop.

About level limit, I think we can manage from server with a few changes and looks good idea.

Thanks for suggestions. :)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Koray said:

I already maked your 1st suggestion(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GD3hlba5PvE), so I can adapt to offline shop.

About level limit, I think we can manage from server with a few changes and looks good idea.

Thanks for suggestions. :)

Also add an option for the item wont be for sale..For example [Item for trade] if you understand me.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, galet said:

Crap, some serious system out there '-'

I don't have that much idea because it seems well advanced

Maybe quests or achievement in order to deblock some shop styles (e.g : Sell 50 items or gain a total amount of 10m(10kk) in order to unlock a new shop style etc...)

Full compatibility with Won system should be welcomed too (if you use this system)

Yes apparently I will do add limitation for new styles. 

I didn't looked to won system but I don't think adapt so hard(If published/leaked or whatever all won systems is same)

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Sonitex said:

Have you thought about having more space in offline shop? You can add more buttons and each opens offline shop page(Like in the inventory).

Then server admins can connect it with gameplay. When a player ranks up to level 50, he unlucks 2nd page...

It is in my todo list but I haven't reviewed yet the possibility. if I can do, I will try change grid counts as dynamically, like 40 item slot is standart count and we can increase to 60-80-100-120-140. But about the page system I'm not sure, as far as I saw in my country the most players is not liked page system in private shop. :/ 

11 minutes ago, Crystal™ said:

Also add an option for the item wont be for sale..For example [Item for trade] if you understand me.

Do you mean antiflags? If yes, I added protect for that.

4 minutes ago, ManiacRobert said:

Function "move offlineshop to me"

If he is in same map with offline shop, I can create function for this.

Thanks for suggestions.

Oh i almost forget to ask this. Is this will be for sale or for free? Yeah it's a dumb question i know, but i'm curious. It will be the best offline shop out here so probably it will be for sale (absolutely worth the money). I'm quite interested about it that's why i'm asking. :P

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, OhhDaNips said:

Oh i almost forget to ask this. Is this will be for sale or for free? Yeah it's a dumb question i know, but i'm curious. It will be the best offline shop out here so probably it will be for sale (absolutely worth the money). I'm quite interested about it that's why i'm asking. :P

It's for sale because have been made with much effort. I don't think too high a price, it will probably be same with other offline shops.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, thespeedy said:

And WON?

I will try add new currencies.

17 hours ago, metin2-factory said:

Trusted guy,good dev.

Recommend.

Thanks man.

Offline Shop Panel:

Spoiler

Aeuu0i1.png

Player can manage offline shops from safebox window. Player can warp to offline shop(Have a distance and same map limit), Can go to offline shop(Have same map limit), Can close shop. Players can get unsold items.

• Like 2

*12.11.16 Update:

Multi Price Support:

Spoiler

Players can sell items with yang(standard), coin, goldbar and won price types. The price options is can manage from serverside as so easy.

• Like 1