Error conect FreeBSD with FileZilla

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are two strange things:

1. many users in this community use filezilla on freeBSD but they don't have this problem.
  2. Why you catch unandled error log on putty? I'ts normal on console and on /var/log/messages, but on ssh it isn't normal.

To resolve the problem:

1. Update your filezilla client
  2. If point 1 doesn't work, do this command on a shell:
    echo "Ciphers aes128-ctr,aes192-ctr,aes256-ctr,[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],blowfish-cbc,aes128-cbc,3des-cbc,cast128-cbc,arcfour,aes192-cbc,aes256-cbc" >> /etc/ssh/sshd_config
    service sshd configtest
  3. If the last command don't return errors (it return only "Performing sanity check on sshd configuration." if OK) do also a 
    service sshd restart.

Yes, but when I order is nothing happen. If I ordered now good or not I don't have ideea. I added a picture with this problema, so you can see it. Is first time when I have problem with FreeBSD and is something unknown.

https://metin2.download/picture/dBSy6dk7XtP8R99j1j7zUO3vo1Ob83Z9/.png

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

57 minutes ago, bogdan1809 said:

Yes, but when I order is nothing happen. If I ordered now good or not I don't have ideea. I added a picture with this problema, so you can see it. Is first time when I have problem with FreeBSD and is something unknown.

https://metin2.download/picture/4by4gs5kfHx1NfTlX4qYc1OhEmNjHPMU/.png

Please, re-read my first post. You run only one of the 3 commands. You need to run all of this three commands to resolve the issue.

On these screen you answer my second question: you don't use putty, but console. 

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

9 hours ago, bogdan1809 said:

I have the last version of fillezila and i don't understand the 3rd step, can you enter in my pc with teamviewer to look after? Thanks in advance .

Run this two command on a shell (console, putty, kitty or securecrt):

1. echo "Ciphers aes128-ctr,aes192-ctr,aes256-ctr,[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],blowfish-cbc,aes128-cbc,3des-cbc,cast128-cbc,arcfour,aes192-cbc,aes256-cbc" >> /etc/ssh/sshd_config
  2. service sshd restart