@charparodar Him is a simple player and play p-server, he say about opening a private server to play, he is looking for it.

All servers in the country to which it belongs are shitty owner who know nothing about programming or whatever or 0.5%, just use serverfiles sites and systems / parts purchased or stolen from all sides, they barely know how to change a few things minor which was done a few years ago.
In your country you'll never find a good and professional server, only administrators shit shit infected with a corrupt world.

However these details too much of people know already, if you want a p-server search Private Servers category, but do not think you'll find too fantastic things.

I'm sorry that I disappointed the country last year and a few years ago, but I for one have left this area of managing a server, and whilst I leave and category Metin2 definitive hopefully stay in this area Maximum few months and I then sponge with metin2 my past.

But maybe who knows when I'll be bored of what I do where I work, I'll probably do that in 2017.

Good luck in the search.

• Love 1

12 minutes ago, VegaS said:

@charparodar Him is a simple player and play p-server, he say about opening a private server to play, he is looking for it.

All servers in the country to which it belongs are shitty owner who know nothing about programming or whatever or 0.5%, just use serverfiles sites and systems / parts purchased or stolen from all sides, they barely know how to change a few things minor which was done a few years ago.
In your country you'll never find a good and professional server, only administrators shit shit infected with a corrupt world.

However these details too much of people know already, if you want a p-server search Private Servers category, but do not think you'll find too fantastic things.

I'm sorry that I disappointed the country last year and a few years ago, but I for one have left this area of managing a server, and whilst I leave and category Metin2 definitive hopefully stay in this area Maximum few months and I then sponge with metin2 my past.

But maybe who knows when I'll be bored of what I do where I work, I'll probably do that in 2017.

Good luck in the search.

You made me curious..i'll just keep my eyes on your projects and wish you good luck with your work. Hopefully we'll see a "new" thing.

#DELETE MY POST PLEASE