Shoulder sash new combination(85011-85018)

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, kagamatosama said:

Hello all

When i try combine 85011 NEW sash, nothing happend, i edit my source on clientside( to effect ), my client side( to put sash to the window ) and acce.txt ( to get new sash) but when i try combine, i click accept, and i get this: "Drag the items into the window."

Sorry for my bad english 

Can you give me the system so I can take a look at it? If you are using VegaS make sure you did your magic in common/VnumHelper.h in lines

Spoiler

static    const bool    IsAcce_Grade1(DWORD vnum)        {return 85001 == vnum || 85005 == vnum;}
    static    const bool    IsAcce_Grade2(DWORD vnum)        {return 85002 == vnum || 85006 == vnum;}
    static    const bool    IsAcce_Grade3(DWORD vnum)        {return 85003 == vnum || 85007 == vnum;}
    static    const bool    IsAcce_Grade4(DWORD vnum)        {return 85004 == vnum || 85008 == vnum;}

Other than that I'm gonna need to see the source files I may find something :)

Kind regards ~ Mind Rapist