Alternative navicat - HeidiSQL

IonutRO

Hello, this program is quite simple to use. I used it I always, is free.

It is not made by me or anything, I just want to share that many use navicat without license :) .

Preview:

Spoiler

connection.png
database.png

Download: http://www.heidisql.com/

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

spacer.png

• 1 month later...
  • Premium

It's a matter of preferences in my opinion, i'm personally used to Navicat tho i must say HeidiSQL surpasses it by just being open-source and free to use.

"Nothing's free in this life.

Ignorant people have an obligation to make up for their ignorance by paying those who help them.

Either you got the brains or cash, if you lack both you're useless."

Syreldar

• Honorable Member
On 7/8/2016 at 4:15 PM, Retro said:

This doesn't look so bad at all but navicat was is and will be the best tool for mysql. 

6 hours ago, ScreamMyName said:

Not even close to being the best, its pretty shit imo. There is a ton of features missing for it to be even consider good.

Navicat is very user-friendly, HeidiSql isn't much. Even though HeidiSql is way better improved than Navicat and has a lot of features (which most of the people on Metin2 would never use, because they don't even know what mysql even is), people will prefer to use the second. If HeidiSql were to remake the skin better then... Navicat will be gone.

• Love 1