Official client repack - error in game

Hallo,

I need help repack metin2 files...

I have official client metin2 (2014/2015) i change root.eix/epk and libs... and start. All successful run. If I extract effect.eix/epk and compile(package) to effect.eix/epk and run client error if I login...

What i make bad? This isnt only effect, but PC, PC2, Monster2.... Where is error? Compiler?

I need repack all official files...

Thx for any help. TheJacob

3 hours ago, TheJacob said:

Hallo,

I need help repack metin2 files...

I have official client metin2 (2014/2015) i change root.eix/epk and libs... and start. All successful run. If I extract effect.eix/epk and compile(package) to effect.eix/epk and run client error if I login...

What i make bad? This isnt only effect, but PC, PC2, Monster2.... Where is error? Compiler?

I need repack all official files...

Thx for any help. TheJacob

I guess you're using your own binary, right? If you're not, then, official launcher just read the original size of these files or CRC, or anything else to crypt that datas. So, it'll not be working.

"Don't be a scammer. Don't be a hacker. Don't be a motherfucker. Karma is a bitch"

11 hours ago, AlexxD said:

I guess you're using your own binary, right? If you're not, then, official launcher just read the original size of these files or CRC, or anything else to crypt that datas. So, it'll not be working.

Yes, I use my binary... But why If i have effect.eix/epk (size 3 633kb) and extract and now compile size is 3 541kb...

What can I to do to use repacked original files and launch game?

7 hours ago, TheJacob said:

Yes, I use my binary... But why If i have effect.eix/epk (size 3 633kb) and extract and now compile size is 3 541kb...

What can I to do to use repacked original files and launch game?

I really don't know how to explain that, but your crypter have different resources and different files in there. Original crypter from Ymir, it's from their own source, so I do not think that files are different, just the way is crypted.

• Love 1

"Don't be a scammer. Don't be a hacker. Don't be a motherfucker. Karma is a bitch"