MFC PackManager & ProtoManager

• Former Staff

M2 Download Center

This is the hidden content, please
( Internal )

Hello Guys I'm currently working on this program .... i've created this project because Metin2MakePack by ymir is in console mode and i made some python scripts  to help me but it's a good idea to manage my packs with a GUI window now this is the program. currently only extract button works because I'm testing the GUI. i want to see your opinion 

PS:to try this tool you have to click on (Browse) button first and select your pack folder to see the pack in the Pack Manager list box

PS: In the future i'm working on MFC ProtoManager to (Add,Remove,Edit,Import(client/server(sql/txt),export(client/server(sql/txt))  Item\Mob proto):wub:

:unsure:i got too far about this and now i'm importing (itemdesc.txt / itemlist.txt /skillddesc.txt / skilltable.txt / item_proto / mob proto):P

Download Link :

This is the hidden content, please

Spoiler

084019itemdesc.png.98ee916b3f8b2717056e8
084019itemlist.png.579fc4d1632e359877462
084019itemproto.png.a1f7ecf21621bab9a375
084019Untitled.png.9071acf44e2fd9fc6b6b6

Update (5/3/2017) around 10:19PM

ProtoManager -> First of all let me say that I'm on a whole new level on this project from now on .. ProtoManager will be very dynamic a "config.json" file will be created to save your own custom table-like texts ..e.i

Spoiler

"table_test": # this name is just for ProtoMangaer
	{
		"name" : "test"
		"disc" : "this is an optinal dicription",
		"ext":"txt",
		"path" : ".",
		"columns":
		{
			"Vnum" : ["0"],
			"Names" : ["WARRIOR" , "SURA" , "MAGE" ,"ASSASSIN" , "LYCAN"],
			"Disc" : ["0"]
		}
	},
	"item_proto": #this name is just for ProtoMangaer
	{
		"name" : "test"
		"disc" : "this is an optinal dicription",
		"ext":"noext",
		"path" : ".",
		"columns":
		{
			"Vnum" : ["0"]
		},

"ItemProtoKey": 
		[
		]
	},

you don't have to write anything (unless you know what your doing)... there will be "Create/Edit Table" buttons to fully customize your tables...

sorry for my bad English

FlyGun :P

• Metin2 Dev 10
  • Eyes 1
  • Scream 1
  • Good 6
  • Love 2
  • Love 20

• Premium

Seems good, but if you accept a suggestion, I have one idea: I don't know if you used the ymir-made eterPack and eterBase projects, but if you did, then you should build a dll for the eterPack project, (instead of using it as lib) so anyone will be able to build their own dll and they will be able to use their own cipher/method.

• Love 2

The one and only UI programming guideline

• Former Staff
On 5/23/2016 at 1:21 AM, vladbos35 said:

Don't work download...

try mega link

1 hour ago, DexterSK said:

good work m8

thanks <3

7 minutes ago, masodikbela said:

Seems good, but if you accept a suggestion, I have one idea: I don't know if you used the ymir-made eterPack and eterBase projects, but if you did, then you should build a dll for the eterPack project, (instead of using it as lib) so anyone will be able to build their own dll and they will be able to use their own cipher/method.

yes i use the ymir-made eterPack   .... it's a good idea but I have to read about the dll using .. I'm not expert .. also I 'm creating this app for fun :)

• Management

Thanks for this packmanager :)

You can't do a program like eternexus that we are able to build a pack, and be able to pack more than 1 folder, like, packing one, and the program starts the other automatically...

Thanks

• Love 1

raw

raw

• Former Staff
2 minutes ago, charparodar said:

Thanks for this packmanager :)

You can't do a program like eternexus that we are able to build a pack, and be able to pack more than 1 folder, like, packing one, and the program starts the other automatically...

Thanks

welcome :) ..can you explain is this a question or what???? .

if you mean about making a (pack) I'm working on managing the packs now after that i'll add make pack tools ;)

• Former Staff
31 minutes ago, Aurora said:

Thanks for this program!

But we need a ProtoManager harder then a PackManager. Just saying.

- Aurora

On 5/23/2016 at 8:08 PM, flygun said:

PS: In the future i'm gonna create an MFC ProtoManager to (Add,Remove,Edit,Import(client/server(sql/txt),export(client/server(sql/txt))  Item\Mob proto):wub:

:) i'm gonna create GUI ProtoManger will look like Ms-excel  just for proto but it'll be static table  not dynamic i think :mellow: ... i'm not expert though

but i can't tell now without creating the main GUI   

• Former Staff
4 minutes ago, ds_aim said:

I do not understand you .,but i think that you tried my app and this is what you got after extracting!? Or what?

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

• Premium
8 minutes ago, ds_aim said:

This is in the property, some of its folders/files have Chinese chars in its names. Basically it won't cause any problem (for me) all of the packers can handle this things without problem.

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

The one and only UI programming guideline

• Former Staff
Just now, masodikbela said:

This is in the property, some of its folders/files have Chinese chars in its names. Basically it won't cause any problem (for me) all of the packers can handle this things without problem.

This app will let you pack the whole folder and it's content without any xml files or txt files ...so i think it dosn't matter tge name Name of the folder or the file any way I renamed all my folders and files in my client and cleaned it i recommend everybody to do the same 

2 hours ago, flygun said:

:) i'm gonna create GUI ProtoManger will look like Ms-excel  just for proto but it'll be static table  not dynamic i think :mellow: ... i'm not expert though

but i can't tell now without creating the main GUI   

I read that yes. I hope you will finish it. 

Succes with your project!

- Aurora

• Management
7 hours ago, flygun said:

welcome :) ..can you explain is this a question or what???? .

if you mean about making a (pack) I'm working on managing the packs now after that i'll add make pack tools ;)

With eternexus we can add many packs to a "list" to extract them automatically, you can do something like this to extract and pack?

raw

raw

• Former Staff
28 minutes ago, Aurora said:

I read that yes. I hope you will finish it. 

Succes with your project!

- Aurora

Me too i hope hahahaha ...thanks<3

23 minutes ago, charparodar said:

With eternexus we can add many packs to a "list" to extract them automatically, you can do something like this to extract and pack?

Ohh you mean at the same time ...yes i cab do this ...every thing is possible ;) But i need some time to test it 

• Management
1 minute ago, flygun said:

Ohh you mean at the same time ...yes i cab do this ...every thing is possible ;) But i need some time to test it 

You don't need to pack all at the same time, but when finishes one, starts automatically the other that the person wants to pack...

raw

raw

• Former Staff
21 minutes ago, charparodar said:

You don't need to pack all at the same time, but when finishes one, starts automatically the other that the person wants to pack...

Yes i got it..,

Example : want to pack locale and pc ..select the folders and pack locale then after finishing pack pc 

• Former Staff

4 hours ago, Originale said:

When I selected the pack folder the software bug

can you show me a pic or anything to know exactly what is the problem

i think you mean that when you click extract bottom the app goes (Not responding) ... this is because the program is extracting the pack (it didn't finish extracting yet you have to wait a little bit ... i'm currently working on this problem ... also i'm started with the proto manager and i'm having some problems too on that

• Love 1

Announcements

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.