Searc vanilla source

It's public but clearly outdated.

A rework is in process and I will publish the cleaned, up-to-date source soon. I recommend not to use the old source because since the release of this source there are multiple vulnerabilities discovered which of course aren't fixed.

• Love 2

We are the tortured.
We're not your friends.
As long as we're not visible.
We are unfixable.

27 minutes ago, Vanilla said:

It's public but clearly outdated.

A rework is in process and I will publish the cleaned, up-to-date source soon. I recommend not to use the old source because since the release of this source there are multiple vulnerabilities discovered which of course aren't fixed.

heyyy welcome :)

please do compatible game+db build visual studio 2013 or 2015 very need a lot of people want and did cant compatible your older source for windows

thx

When is a good question. I want to spend more time developing and refining the source instead of pushing one release after another. This means it'll take a little bit more time but I'm working on it for a while now.

The new source will drop gcc in favour of clang. It will be compatible with VS 2015, I recommend using clang as the compiler which is possible since VS 2015.

• Love 1

We are the tortured.
We're not your friends.
We are unfixable.

1 hour ago, Vanilla said:

2 minutes ago, Vanilla said:

clang as the compiler which is possible since VS 2015

In 3-4 month after microsoft fix bugs. YES.  Actually you can't do this.

1 hour ago, scrabbyyy said:

heyyy welcome :)

please do compatible game+db build visual studio 2013 or 2015 very need a lot of people want and did cant compatible your older source for windows

thx

Easy to say.  Why you just don't do yourself ?

8 minutes ago, ds_aim said:

Didn't know it had so many bugs. I haven't tried it yet. Making it compatible with VS 2015 clang is the last thing I planned to do. Anway, you can still compile it with the VS compiler. so nothing to worry^^

• Love 1

We are the tortured.
We're not your friends.
We are unfixable.

21 hours ago, Vanilla said:

Didn't know it had so many bugs. I haven't tried it yet. Making it compatible with VS 2015 clang is the last thing I planned to do. Anway, you can still compile it with the VS compiler. so nothing to worry^^

THANKSSSSSSSSSSSS U AWESOMEEEEEEEE FİNALLY ANYMORE ((

21 hours ago, ds_aim said:

i a lot of worked for it so anyone helped me i a lot of comment and make topic so yours were helped mee??? say to me before this to talk like this say thats to me? answer?