Property Creator

• Premium

Hi,

I was looking for property tool which creates .prb files. I've found one but it is not working. If anyone has it or could create it, I would really appreciate it, I have more than 100 models without property files so yeah, it would take a century :P In the picture is my idea for it. There is a directory window where you select the path for new property files, where are they going to be saved. Under it there are 4 different windows, for building, trees, effects and sounds. 

How does it work?

You would drag your selected file on the picture, which describes your file type(Examples: Building-gr2, Trees-spt, Effect-mse, Sounds-mp3). So when you drag on it, it would get its name and direction+file type (That's why you drag them from the D:\ymir work\), needed for .prb file.

I hope you understood me, it would make so much easier to create property files.

property tool.png

• Love 1