GR2 Plugin 3Ds Max 2013

• Management

Hello,

Someone have the gr2 plugin to 3ds max 2013?

Thanks,

charparodar

EDIT: Searching for the 2013 instead 2016, since doesn't exists, preferential granny 2.9...

Edited by charparodar
Change search from 2016 to 2013...
  • Good 1
  • Love 1

raw

raw

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Management
45 minutes ago, z35 said:

The exe automates the installation. In the other link, you have to manually put it in the plugin folder inside 3dsMax

Do I just need to execute? Or what do I need to do?

EDIT: Working, just need to execute... Thanks

Just exists only the exporter? There's no importer for 2013 version?

• Good 1

raw

raw

• Honorable Member

If you runned the installer on user mode (and not admin mode), there's a possibility the plugin has been installed in %localappdata%\VirtualStore and not %programfiles(x86)%.

If you run 3ds max on user mod, there's also the possibility that it will load the plugins from %localappdata%\VirtualStore and not from %programfiles(x86)%.

• Management
2 hours ago, z35 said:

This is the hidden content, please
 I think this is what you want. You just drag the gr2 file to grnreader and it should do the work. Haven't tested it yet.

What I really want is to open the gr2 filé directly on 3ds max... I already have a converter gr2 no obj, but every file I want to open I need to convert...

• Metin2 Dev 1
  • Good 4

raw

raw