Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'webzen'.
Found 4 results
Hello everyone. It's a good day to share an old code with you. First of all you need to know: I don't help to install it. Don't even take the contact with me about it. The whole code is written by me, and reversed from official binaries. At the beginning do a backup for your files(srcs+pys) and READ CAREFULLY the readme. W/o brain.exe please close this tab, or your browser, thank you for your understanding. Preview: Download.exe Enjoy & #h4v3fun, pngr
xP3NG3Rx posted a topic in Programming / ScriptsHi, developers! Before you start, create a backup from your source files immediately! Today I'm gonna share with you my last work. I have read every informations from the official binary from beta(metin2client_r11185) and r7071. It was not an easy task to understand functions but successed. I will not write down the implementation step by step, but I wrote some informations into the files what you should to do to implement the system. If you do not understand the steps I put original(from dev branch) and modified files into the archive to compare the original and the changed files with notepad++ or something else comparer tool to see the changes. - There are some files which optional changes to show the mob-aiflag on those monsters which are not aggressive but summoned by aggressive with "/ma" command. - There was a little problem with Python 2.7.3 therefore I split asunder the gui-script. And be careful, the main script is using True and False variables. - You can disable the whole system in common/service.h and UserInterface/Locale_inc.h with undefined or with commented macro. I hope everything are understandable and I did not miss something from the release, and sorry for my bad english. Special thanks to TheSLZ for test the implementation. And last but not least here is the result: Download - Mega.nz
Hi, devs. Today is a hangover day to me, but I figured out the new mob_proto struct with new values, but this is not 100% reliable. I want to know your opinion about this, because I think this is not correct. sizeof the new mob_proto table is 262. Here is the struct: http://pastebin.com/YSH80Qhk Here is the result: http://pastebin.com/ANh8qtkz